It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night Ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sometimes to be able to understand things, you need to know other things.

The Earth is a special planet, the human race is a special race. In the human movies, literature, there are thoughts that are revelations, sometimes they are beyond your understanding.

You might not like the pain, you may like good feelings, you may get offended and so on. All this creates sudden twists.

In the Matrix movie humans are the batteries. Just think, why would the machines need the humans as the batteries when there is a nuclear energy? Do you understand what was said in the Matrix now?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't get it. Could you enlighten me?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i don't get it either! what does the night ocean have anything to do with the matrix?

i'm kind of confused.

angie

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Were they just using the humans to experience emotions?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana

still doesn't explain the NIGHT OCEAN THING? i'm bumfuzzled!!

angie

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Okay. CB, when you refer to the Night Ocean are you refering to the book by H.P. Lovecraft.

J_3

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It seemed to me that they used humans as batteries in order to preserve both of theirs and our existences. The robots got to exist on the real earth in the real world while the humans lived peacfully (for once) in VR. It was to save us from ourselves.

PS. What is your point, please.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel Bill
The Earth is a special planet,

Nothing indicates this. Its a rocky planet, in itself thats not even unique in this solar system.

the human race is a special race. In the human movies, literature, there are thoughts that are revelations, sometimes they are beyond your understanding.

Why should man, saying things that man can't even make sense out of, mean that man is 'special'? Unless you mean 'special' like corky?

Just think, why would the machines need the humans as the batteries when there is a nuclear energy?

Because then you wouldn't have the movie, if they used nuke batteries. It was a movie.

Do you understand what was said in the Matrix now?

Its a movie.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OH SNAP YOU GOT NYGDANNED!

Are you going to post any further explanations, or is this just another thread where something wacky is posted and then the author never says another damn word in the thread?

Zip

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Colonel Bill is posting his ramblings yet again. Another thread left to die as we all try and figure out what he said as he goes on to start another incomprehensible thread.

Seriously, Billy-boy, what are you trying to communicate to us? Are you even trying to communicate with us?

I will be interested to see if Colonel Bill actually contributes another post to the same discussion.

I await further bewilderment.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana

still doesn't explain the NIGHT OCEAN THING? i'm bumfuzzled!!

angie

I thouroughly concur with Amb1063 on THIS one.........hu?

top topics

join