It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad and the CIA strike again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Monday, May 23, 2005
Associated Press

BAGHDAD, Iraq — A car bomb exploded Monday at a Baghdad restaurant popular with police, killing at least seven people and wounding at least 82, and militants assassinated a top national security official. Five U.S. troops were killed by roadside bombs and a vehicle accident.

www.foxnews.com...

Iraqis killing iraqis, for what?

Peacefull, and tolerant these terrorists are arent they?

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
dont try to mislead the people on how the title of the thread is discussed on.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Mossad and the CIA strike again!

Your source must be incorrect.....everyone knows it's Mossad and CIA killing all the Iraqi's....And the Insurgents (the resistance) are actually
Mossad agents in disguise. [cough bs cough]

What's the word...oh yeah, Flag ops

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The title of the thread digs on Isreal and the USA. Your signature seems to say the opposite with the "drop the bombs" statement. I have no idea what your post is saying....

Terrorists killing Iraqis maybe? Sure, why not? They have a little fetish with targeting civilians.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think he is taling about how Syrian Sister claims:

quote from Sporty:
Mossad and CIA killing all the Iraqi's....And the Insurgents (the resistance) are actually Mossad agents in disguise

In this thread

And pretty all of her threads...and she has yet to provide evidence to support her claims that the resistance, insurgents, who ever is not killing Iraqi's...not one kill on an innocent that it is Mossad..bla bla bla

[edit on 23/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
And pretty all of her threads...and she has yet to provide evidence to support her claims that the resistance, insurgents, who ever is not killing Iraqi's...not one kill on an innocent that it is Mossad..bla bla bla

That's because the Mossad agents are all actually Reptillians.

OR...maybe it's because it's speculation/hopes/wishes/dreams/fantasies.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think he is taling about how Syrian Sister claims:

quote from Sporty:
Mossad and CIA killing all the Iraqi's....And the Insurgents (the resistance) are actually Mossad agents in disguise

Yeah he is. It's sad how people actually believe that. And that these morons are fighting for freedom and that all civilians are legitimate targets as claimed here and in other threads.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Actually since you brought it up....I think the resistance, I mean the insurgents are actually Canadian mounted police. Do I have proof...No, I cant find any..but I do have a letter from a friend I met online that says Im right....so I must be right

Anyways, the only thing the insurgents (the resistance so we don't confuse anyone here) are resisting is peace....the sooner they back the hell off the sooner we leave

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

the sooner they back the hell off the sooner we leave.

They have the brain capacity of an acorn, they are to stupid to figure this out, or they actualy want us there, so they can justify murdering there own people..

But either way they are children, thats what they are realy, someone break out the pacifier for the little babies..

[edit on 23-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
They have the brain capacity of an acorn, they are to stupid to figure this out, or they actualy want us there, so they can justify murdering there own people..

But either way they are children, thats what they are realy, someone break out the pacifier for the little babies..

Okaaaay, you seem to be for them with the thread title and now you're bashing them. Personally, I don't think they are babies. They are fighting for an ideal, just as we are. It's a clash over values.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's a clash over values

Maybe. What are thier values? Kill people like cowards using car bombs and body bombs.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Actually the insurgents are a race of disgruntled genies called the "Here's Your Third Wish..." club. They have many mysterious powers. Some of which include:

1) The ability to simultaneously be fighting to protect their people, yet murdering their own fellow citizens.
2) The ability to simultaneously be blowing up American soldiers yet be under "American Control" (whatever that means).
3) The ability to simultaneously engage in beheading of middle aged women and civilians while we're being told they don't exist.

Uh huh...

Here's a fascinating idea. How about calling them disgruntled remnants of a regime that got beaten that refuses to accept that the days of mustard gassing your political opponents is over.

The way I see it there are some AMAZING Iraqi citizens who stood up and volunteered to join a police force to bring some normalcy to their friends and families. They go out into warzones and try to keep their communities safe. See, that's a hero. Someone who sacrifices his time and livelihood, and puts himself in danger to protect others. That's what a hero is. That's also who these insurgents everyone tries to make excuses for are slaughtering.

The heroes. The policemen protecting the schools. The delivery people bringing food and supplies to areas that got bombed out by war. Like the war or not, those people need food and water. Beheading the people delivering it is not something that benefits your people or your cause.

[edit on 5-23-2005 by Djarums]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sporty MB you're an idiot. How can you say that the RCMP is the iraqi resistance, when surely, they are actually disguising themselves as the occupying american forces. Unlike you... I have evidence to back up my claims.

Notice the simularities. Hummer blocks road... horse blocks road...

According to reuters; dogs are actually being used to sniff out giant spiders that allah has created to help the resistance.

Back up your claims with truth you imperialistic american fascist neo con death mongrel.

(Edit. It's all in good fun. Just feel I should say that before someone on this board actually takes me literally. And on a more serious note. I couldn't agree with you more, DJarums)

[edit on 23-5-2005 by microcosm]

[edit on 23-5-2005 by microcosm]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

imperialistic american fascist neo con death mongrel

Ok, ya got me...I give up....how can one hide from such awesome detective work

BTW:
...you have me and like 8 people LOAO....that's is the funniest post i have EVER read.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Okaaaay, you seem to be for them with the thread title and now you're bashing them.

I thought we cleared this up already?

...checking now...

Yep. Sporty's second post.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
SportyMb I hope you were kidding if not...Stunned or Stupid you pick.....

Sorry for the short post but god what kind of post is that "The Canadian RCMP are the Insurgents....

P.S if u actully belive that you need a tune up

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Soul... he was only kidding. A good portion of the posts in this thread were in jest. Let's all stay relaxed!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I hope you were kidding

why would I joke on a matter like this? huh?
It really is the RCMP behind it....they are the resistance aka
insurgents. I have proof, I am working on a thread now that explains it all. I will provide links from Aljzeera.com (english) in the thread.

Come one..of course Im joking.....who with a sane mind would think that the resistance are RCMP? or Mossad agents? or CIA agents?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
hey soul....dude, I think your avatar is too wide or something...it's strecthing out the screen sidebar thing

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
is it should i change it??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join