It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh says he can summon ufo at will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won’t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet’s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas, Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships that appear on Prophet’s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast Area of his website.

Source
Here

I have never heard of this Prophet Yahweh but it might be interesting to see what happens.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I would like to see this happen but I have some serioous doubts since he claims to have done this in the past, but only while he was alone or with a chosen few.
It also seems that the broadcast proofs, require a $7.95 a month subscription to view his proof.
That being the case, he will probably not get a heck of a lot of attention since true journalists will not pay for this proof and thus not show up.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

If this is true, then nobody should have to pay a dime...just be in Las Vegas and look up!
Of course, nobody will see or film squat, because this has fraud written all over it. I'm just anxious to see how smooth the message will be explaining why they didn't come, hehe....

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

Paging Mr. Meier....Mr. Billy Meier....you have a copycat on line 1. Thank you...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sounds suspicious to me. What self-respecting alien race has two days to sit around and do nothing in Las Vegas. Of course, even if this story is true most of us will never know -- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm just anxious to see how smooth the message will be explaining why they didn't come, hehe....

Most likely this will be the case. There is alway a lame excuse when statments like Yawheh's never happen.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I see a greenstar programmee just activated

Look forward to all the UFO sightings to come this summer/winter (wherever you are in the world)

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I see a greenstar programmee just activated

Look forward to all the UFO sightings to come this summer/winter (wherever you are in the world)

Merger, can you explain to me what a greenstar programmee is. Google turned up nothing

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sure...have a read of this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Down the bottom somewhere, I explained the basics of it. Or you can view my website (signature) and click on 'Blue Beam'

All the best
Merger

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.shilohbroadcasting.com...

Quality Television Productions At An Affordable Price
A PROPHETYAHWEH COMPANY

LOL

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Now if this guys not a complete crabhead then this could be interesting, how would the military react? Hostile? Im guessing they would, if its real anyway.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Let me guess, he went to see the new Star Wars movie, and boing, he rediscovered this "ancient art of summoning UFOs at will"

Programming activated.

Can only agree with Merger, UFO´s will become more and more widely reported. I also found it curious that they mention "close to Nellis air force base" in the text. Conveniently close?!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev

Oh man! 45 days?! He need an upgrade.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
Let me guess, he went to see the new Star Wars movie,

Or maybe, he hasn't seen it yet so this is a diversion to get people to go stand around in the desert all day while he has a chance to see it with almost no lines to wait it!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
is he going to be handing out psychedelic drukqs?

Mmm, cults are fun. Well guess this'll be another Planet X (march 03) type thing....

le yawn

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
At the $7.95 proof fee I'm sure it will be another Dennis Lee or
www.enencom.biz... scam.

I think it was Dennis Lee that was going to show how his free energy machine worked as long as he was able to get 1 million people to sign up at $100 a pop. I think thats how the scam went.

Maybe this guy has the same idea in store and if 1 million people don't subscribe it won't happen.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This person has a far darker intention than to sell himself for 7.95
He is probably a disinformant who has been sent out to control peoples emotions about the topic of UFOs cause the people will be fired up and very interested on the UFO topic after the Mega Blockbuster War of The Worlds. He is probably sent out with the intention to make the subject highly ridiculed, he will be doing so for about a month. This is the time when people's anticipation and anxiety will rise the most. The movie will make people reflect on they’re existence and maybe more, and some people (Government) don't want this kinda thing to happen. I bet when people see this type of Freak they’ll probably say " what am I thinking, this subject is for crazy people" and then dismiss their own thoughts on the possibility of alien visitation. This man is a BASTARD!

new topics

top topics

join