It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture study for Christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This will show that the PRE-FLOOD section of Genesis prophecied about the coming of the beast kingdoms, and the first coming of Jesus Christ.

There is assumed knowledge of the visions of Daniel, and Revelation, along with actual history.

This post was not made for non-christians to bash the religion. My understanding is that you have the rest of ATS and BTS to do that, but that this section was made for those who actually believe to get away from all of that.

-------------------------

Do the names used in pre-flood Genesis tell us more then appears on the surface?
The preflood world was a complete cycle of Perfect creation, to final Judgment. That in itself should be a lesson to us. But is there more?

We are going to take a look at the generations of the line of Cain and Seth.

First, I want to show you this from Revelation.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast has 7 physical heads. Satan himself is the 8th, but he is of (demonic possesion) the 7.

We know that Babylon was satans kingdom. Much background can learned by studying Daniel. The bible tells us Nimrod(rebellion) started Babylon. That is where he made himself god and started the Tower of Babel.
How any cities did the original Babylon have? 8.
Is there a pattern yet?

How many Generations are there given to us on Cains side? 7, just like the beast of Revelation. BUT.., the last one is a double. The 7th is generation on Cains side is a double generation. So there is really 8 because just like with the beast of Revelation..thee 8th is of the 7.

6.) Lamech took two wives Adah and Zillah - ( Adah, “ jewel, beauty.” Zillah, wealthy)

Lamech is the 6th generation. This would coincide with the 6th head of the beast. The Roman Empire. What do we know about the Roman Empire.
We know it crucified Jesus Christ.
We know it divided into two parts just as Daniels vision showed us it would.
Now look at Lamech. His posterity broke into two parts. He had two wives that had children for him.
WAIT!
Theres more.

Lamech killed a man.
Gen 4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt

Lets not forget that the heads of the beast...are satan. They are THEE BEAST.
Satan killed a man, to HIS OWN WOUNDING, when he was ruling in the form of the Roman Empire.
When satan killed Jesus Christ..he sealed his own fate!! (to my wounding)
The skeptic will say this is just a coincidence. Christians dont believe in coincidence. We believe in God. Coincidence is the god of evolution

God says something like let two or three witnesses stand... ?
What happens after head 6? Head 7 comes. Lets look at cains 7th generation.

Generation 7 has two parts... just as the 7th head of the beast does. The two wives of Lamech both have children. Those children are the 7th/8th generation.

So back to the future now. The 7th head of the beast will not come until the restrainer is taken out of the way. I'll say it again. The Anti-Christ will not come until the church is raptured.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

The Anti-Christ is revealed when? AFTER THE RAPTURE. So then...the 7th head in the beast of Revelation does not appear until when? AFTER THE RAPTURE....
This is really cool.
Lets go back to the past now

On Seth and Noahs side it goes to 10,

WHO IS THE 7TH GENERATION ON NOAHS SIDE?

Enoch.
and what happened to Enoch?
'raptured' or taken.
When?
Enoch is taken out of the way...AND THEN God reaveals to us the man of sin.
We know that the Church is raptured and the AC takes his seat at the same time.
Then comes the last 7 years

I dont believe this is a coincidence. Its from God. God didnt put this stuff in the bible by accident.

Lets look at some more. The meanings of the names of the Generational Patriarchs

1.) Cain possession, or possessed fathered Enoch and built a city named Enoch
2.) Enoch dedicated; disciplined, teaching fathered Irad
3.) Irad wild ass; heap of empire; dragon fathered Mehujael
4.) Mehujael who proclaims God , begot Methusael:
5.) Methusael who demands his death , begot Lamech.
6.) Lamech ( poor, made low) took two wives Adah and Zillah - ( Adah ,an assembly, beauty and Zillah.” shadow; the tingling of the ear, wealthy)
7a.) Adah bore Jabal: (which glides away) he was the father of such as dwell in tents and raise cattle and Jubal: (he that runs; a trumpet) he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ
7b. Zillah bore Tubal-cain, (worldly possession; possessed of confusion) an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron and Naamah. (pleasent lovely agreeable)

1.) Adam - Son of God
2.) Abel - mourning 2.) Seth appointed / given by God
3.) Enos - (to) mortal man
4.) Kenan - (as a) Purchaser/buyer/owner.
5.) Mahalaleel Praising God
6.) Jared ( He) Came down , [a ruling / command ]
7.) Enoch ( initiated initiation, instruction) Teaching
8.) Methuselah (.) he has sent his death [sent to die and or 'sent forth']
9.) Lamech ( )poor, made low
10.) Noah (sigh; repent; pity; comfort oneself; be revenged.) This same shall comfort us concerning our work and the toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

Here is the really good part about these name meanings. They are not made up by christians. They are jewish fact. The same jews who dont understand that Jesus is Lord. So if this is a conspiracy, it was made over 3,000 years ago by jewish rabbi's. I hope you see the madness to the conspiracy idea.
If nothing else, the meanings on Noahs side will confirm to Christians that the meaning of Cains side is real. Everyone else will have to wait until the rapture.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
This post was not made for non-christians to bash the religion.

Non-Christians being anyone who doesn't believe exactly like you?

BTS has not (yet) been renamed - Jakes Anti-Catholic home page.
Therefore anyone can post anywhere they want to.
Newsflash Jake - The Rapture is made up escapist theology.
It was invented in the 1800s by fundamentalist cultists.
Best read the book - The Rapture Trap.

www.catholic.com...
www.catholic.com...

Bu-Bye Jake. :shk:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
[edit on 23-5-2005 by riley]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So you dont think thats neat how the meanings of the Genesis names fortold Christ?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
FlyersFan, I am new to these boards and am not Catholic. Please explain to me how Jakes post is anti-catholic. Or do you two just have some kind of "thing" going on that I am not aware of?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This thread has nothing to do with anything against catholics. He and I disagree on the nature of catholicism and he finds it difficult to control his rage with those who disagree with him so it has bled to this thread.

If only one person is blessed by the post, then it was worth posting.

new topics

top topics

join