It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
For years now I have speculated on the state of Liberty and those who seemingly appear to want to wipe it all away to better suit themselves. For years I've thought to myself, what's going on and how can we stop it.

But I wonder..

With Bush being a Mason as have been many other presidents, with regard to the war in Iraq and the oil, nation building etc. I'm left to wonder what if this is in fact in our best interest?

Ok, we started the War on the premise of WMD's. The reasons switching throughout the war. We all know Oil is a big part of the war and that there are a few companies such as Haliburton are benefiting greatly. However, what would have happened when the US took their independence from Great Britain without the secrecy of the secret societies to aid the cause? How would the public have reacted to such efforts if they were in fact open about them?

As a general public we are forced to only speculate on the goings on of our government and I do believe that although there will always be corruption in systems of power, how do we really know what the intentions are for issues such as the war in Iraq?

I have been a big Bush hater for a long time and quite frankly and still very skeptical and not very fond of him. But in the back of my mind I'm forced to ask, what if whats going on, even though we the public get tossed massive bullspit to keep us at bay, isn't a bad thing for the US when considering the long term?

Is it really about power and greed or are there other reasons that such wars make sense for the benefit of our nation?

I'm bringing this up in efforts to discuss the topic. Not to engage in flame wars or arguments of repubs vs demo's. I just think that in order to truly form a strong opinion on a topic, one must truly consider all aspects of it in full.

So I ask, is the secrecy and coverups being aided by the secret societies within our government and the loyalties therein truly a bad thing?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Bush is not, I repeat, is NOT a Mason. Neither was his dad. The last president with Masonic affiliation was Gerald Ford, if memory serves.

Check your facts.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thats actually REALLY good to hear.

I wonder where I got from then...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Bush is not a mason.

There haven't been any masonic presidents for quite a while. They're no longer a great influence on our government. If you want beef, Bush was/is a Skull and Bones. Some debate that it is merely a college fraternity, some believe it is a governmental superpower, that places people into circles of power and political office. A stepping stone for political funding/backing.

It is a "death society" similar to the Thule society in germany, that himler was a member of, as well as many of the SS officers, for more...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join