It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont Americans.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
...just the ignorant *circumvention of censor edited out*who hate other nations for political and other reasons. I did read a few posts the "Why does America hate the french" thread. Some really stupid and trivial stuff said. So to to the ignorant *circumvention of censor edited out*in America.....get over your self.

"I may not agree with what you say, but i will fight to the death for your right to say it"

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hate breeds hate.

It's pretty dumb huh.

But it's popular and profitable in times of war profiteering where xenophobia and "terror" are useful sentiments for corrupt governments to exploit. It happens all around the "Coalition Of The Willing".

BTW did you omit the word "hate" from your topic title, or was it somehow censored?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yes, it really is infuriating. Not that they have any reason to hate the French, other than racism and xenophobia. Those Americans who do hate the French see such stereotyping and bigotry as acceptable because their government has a problem with the French government. On a personal level they have absolutely no reason to.

It's just too easy to tow the party line and hate what the president tells you to. Loyalty to governments is the problem. Why be unquestioningly loyal to someone whose salary you have to pay? To someone who was elected to serve you?

[edit on 23-5-2005 by CiderGood_HeadacheBad]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
MaskedAvatar i dont know why its gone, i know i put it in. CiderGood_HeadacheBad very good point.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't people who don't make coherent sentences. I'll assume you meant to say, "I don't dislike Americans".

Interesting, you seem to be concerned about the American types with such attitudes. I can only assume by your omission that you like the same types from other countries. You know, the ones who come around here all the time, looking for an anti-American audience.

As a matter of fact, I think I've spotted one!

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

... comes courtesy of the Human League (post-Travelogue, their best album, but still listenable...)

My life
I’m a fool for you
You who take no advice
You who think evil doesn’t exist
Just because you deny it is true

You’re lucky I care
For fools like you
You’re lucky I’m there
To stop people doing the things
That you know they are dying to do

You know I am no stranger
I know rules are a bore
But just to keep you from danger
I am the law

A dog must bark
So evil calls
Both in the wild and
Within these walls

You know I am no stranger
I know rules are a bore
But just to keep you from danger
I am the law

The current pretender POTUS is such a lawmaker.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

new topics

top topics

join