It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians and elite playing games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
When I see what happens in the world, the way those in charge sometimes treat us and ignore us it seems like they just think its all a game their playing and we're their pieces, they don't take real problems in the world seriously at all.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If you've just woken up to that idea, then reading this book:

The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives by Zbigniew Brzezinski will scare the utter crap out of you.

This guy was a national security advisor to president Carter and an advisor to Johnson and Kennedy. In his 1998 book The Grand Chessboard, he pritty much said the US had to do the things they've been doing since 2001 (aka, invade Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and NK, beef up military power and support in Asia and the Middle east and do all the law changes in the US to make the people subordinate to the goverment) and whats even worse is that he said:

an event matching or surpassing Pearl Harbour will have to take place to bring these changes about

In 1998 ...

They are indeed playing a big game of chess with the 6 Billion human lives on this planet to keep the rich rich and powerfull powerfull and they'll do whatever it takes to bring about their Premacy over the world.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stranger Dreamer
When I see what happens in the world, the way those in charge sometimes treat us and ignore us it seems like they just think its all a game their playing and we're their pieces, they don't take real problems in the world seriously at all.

thats the elite for you,
the elite dont care about us, they care about their money and power

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
an event matching or surpassing Pearl Harbour will have to take place to bring these changes about

That sounds like what happened to the twin towers.

I can't see the url your posted thematrix it says it is invalid.

[edit on 22/5/05 by Stranger Dreamer]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stranger Dreamer
That sounds like what happened to the twin towers.

I can't see the url your posted thematrix it says it is invalid.

It does sound like what happened to the Twin Towers,
i dont think he was suppose to post a link, only show a book title

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I posted the book title and the name of the writer, I'd think the average ATS user can figure out a google search to get more info on this :p

top topics

join