It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalker Spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sometimes I just have sudden flashes of ideas. I thought I'd run this by you all.
We all know that there are some messed up people out there who will stalk someone with some purpose. These stalkers are tangible and can actually be seen.
Let's go down another road. Spirits that stalk people. Let's say a person has the tingling feeling that they are being watched, but they see no one. That's because the stalker is not on the same plane of sight.
I believe these "Stalker Spirits" all have a different agenda, each a different type of spirit. They could be a guardian looking out for your well being, a malevolant force wishing to do harm, maybe a spirit that grew affectionate toward the person. Or these stalkers could be doing none of these things, and are just watching. True, it is odd behavior just to follow someone and watch, but if that spirit is stuck in some plane and can't escape maybe that's all they can do.
Perhaps these stalkers are trying to connect with the person being stalked. Maybe they're just trying to send a message, offer guidence, or ask for help.
Here's another thought. What if a person is being stalked by more than one spirit? The only way the person would be aware is if their mind is open and there senses detecting engeries in the air. What would that person then believe? That there's demons following them? I doubt that. Most likely it's only two or three spirits interested in that person each with their own purpose to stalking that person.
I might have dragged this topic out a little but I thought it would be interesting to see some reactions to the idea being stalked by spirit. Who knows, anyone of us could have one or two tagging along where ever we go.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hmm it could be possible i mean if your so attached to a person that you cant realize your own death and thus are stuck on this earth following that person around like in white noise except she had passed on but she still tryed to contact him over and over again sort of like that except the spirit is still on earth. It'd be creepy every little twang every nervce feeling of something not there being somebody watching you obessed with you and your being Oo gives me shivers thinking about it.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I see what you mean. Something like how spirits won't move on because they're too attached to the land of the living.
But what if the spirit was not human to begin with? Could it be an angel or demon? Perhaps one of the infamous shadow people. Maybe even an elemental spirit.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have something that seems to have an affection for me. Every few months I will feel something like a feather boa on my skin. Last week I was getting ready for work and something like warm, staticy feathers enveloped my entire body and sometimes it brushes my cheek.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
hmm that is a thought if you tryed to contact a love one through evp and a demon or chaos spirit whatever you want to call them. Got attached to you someway in the way some people say dead psychic vampires can attach to you or a shadow person for that matter that could cause some trouble id say.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't really think these being bring trouble that much. They would just get annoying after a while. At some point the person would have to confront the spirit and try to get information or send it away.

new topics

top topics

join