It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

adaro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
pao

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i call BS on this. this person is way to hostile when any questions are asked. i'd imagine someone that wanted to be believed would try to be as cooperative as possible instead of snapping at anyone who asks a simple investigative question.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Right, this is getting weird now, you dont know aht part of the country you wre in, and now you just changed your story, it didnt jump but came at you!?

Can you please tell us what part of the country you where in, then we can find a map and describe the Adaro in minute thourough detail, height,gender,how was it half man half fish?

ok, i didnt change my story, i just changed my description of how it happened. and i was in Galway at the time(where would i get a map?:puz
i think there is just one adaro not a few. it was a male. it looked very muscular, it was angry, the top half was a man and bottom was a fish. it sort of came at me from the water aand umm........(gaaaaaaaaahhh why is this SO hard to explain?:mad
it seemed to somehow have legs but also a fin! BTW i said most of this before. it looked very tall, like 7 feet?

BTW2: im not snapping at anyone! im sorry if it looked like that- i sometimes use caps when im trying to say something, its a lot harder to press italics/bold then write in what you want to say. i also use smilies a lot: like when i said:

it looked very strong
and angry

that probably looked like i was angry too!

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Paranoid Pain]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain

gaaaaaaaaahhh why is this SO hard to explain?:mad

Em, well did it actually happen? Youve been a member here for months and yet youve failed to mention it sooner, You said it happened "a while ago" if it were me, I'd have posted something of such importance right away. I'm sorry but to me this seems very unlikely!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hurry up and draw a picture of it already! how can it have a fin and legs? what noises did it make, did it sound human?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well if you think that theres only one then you obviously dont know much about animals, there HAS to be more than one to sustain a population or they would all die out.

Anyone if this story isnt complete BC Im sticking with the angry/rummed up/beardy rabid tramp theory.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My question, besides why are you so hostile with people trying hard to believe you? Is how was this creature propelling himself? Did he jump out of the water propelled in your direction? Was he walking on his tail fins? I am with the poster who wanted you to draw a picture.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Now a quickly drawn scribble will do, just outline the main details and then maybe we can beleive a tinsy bit more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join