It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIGH SPEED PHOTOGRAPHY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been trying to find some sites with high speed pictures or video. Specifically weapons testing.
I found a great minute long video of a sled test of the new JASSM missile. It has a live warhead and in slow mo, u can see the warhead penetrate a meter of reinforced concrete, come out the other side and explode.
For some reason it doesn't let u use 'save as' properly, however u can use a download utility ( I used Flashget ). Have a look.

www.missilesandfirecontrol.com...

there's also some others at :

www.jassm.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sometimes you can't save it if it is live feed, or streamed rather in the bits of info, but you can try looking in your temp folder in your windows folders. Sometimes it will store this in your temp internet folder and then you can ((once you find it)) click and drag it into another folder.

NOT THAT I'VE EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!
It's just an idea.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks, but I used Flashget to dowonload a copy, it worked just fine. I am more interested in finding more sites like the ones I listed above. So if anyone knows of any please post.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.metalstorm.com has lots of great high-speed video clips of their weapons testing sessions.

The 36-barrel machine gun is always a riot pleaser. I think this sucker can fire a million rounds per minute.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks Simon, did u have a look at the JASSM ?

top topics

join