It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dangerous mythical creatures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i just want to know, whats everyones favourite dangerous mythical creature? you know, like a kraken or a dragon or something

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
why did no-one reply????????? i really want to know!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Might be because your using a 1 liner post with a topic thats done to death already. And there aren't many people posting on the site at the moment.

More people might reply if you added YOUR favorite mystical creature with some info on it.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
sorry, didnt know
im not really sure what my favourite is! i sorta wanted some info on creatures

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
just for the record mine would be 'medusa'...the nasty cow with the snakes in her head that turns people to stone....(bitch)

this would be better in BTS dude...if you want some info on mythical dangerous creatures just look on google......

if you just want info on dangerous creatures google...'women'.....

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I second medusa. OMG HOW CREEPY! Reminds me of my older sister.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
yeah, i think shes really creepy as well!!!!!! heres a link i found to a site on medusa- its not THAT good but its ok!(it also has other creatures on it)
[edit on 19-5-2005 by Paranoid Pain]
Pain]here it is

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Paranoid Pain]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The scariest one of all:

President Hillary Clinton.

Gasp!

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by dave_54
President Hillary Clinton

Man, now I'm gonna have nightmares all night long.
Thanks a bunch!

Ok to stay on topic, the myth that always creeped me out was the Minotaur. Just the thought of a half-human, half-beast coming at me from the dark...

[edit on 5/20/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
yeah, i forgot about him
hes half bull-half man, right? well he wouldnt be my favourite or the scariest, but hes definitely up there! i used to know LOADS about mythical creatured, because i got a few books on them, but i forget most of them now

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sirens....sailing all that way thinking some beautiful marooned maiden is waiting for you, then she eats you, and wasn't even attractive to begin with. What a rip off

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My favourite has gotta be the Kraken I mean c'mon one day your sailing all happy then bamb your best mate just got squished b a huge tenticle that's ripping apart the ship- bumber

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
The scariest one of all:

President Hillary Clinton.

Gasp!

Don't say that name out loud!!!

oh right you didn't you just typed it

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Camila Parker Bowles

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No one has mentioned the Roc.

Giant bird of prey of Arabian legend. Abducts adult humans to feed their young. It doesn't kill you, it's gaze paralyzes you and the young eat you slowly while you are still alive.

Still preferable to President Hillary. (Will Bill still get to choose
the White House interns?)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"It's a liger. Part lion, part tiger. Bred for it's magical abilities. It's probably my favorite animal right now."

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
quote]
"It's a liger. Part lion, part tiger. Bred for it's magical abilities. It's probably my favorite animal right now."

Thanks, Napoleon...

Dragon is mine...

Here's an idea...do a google on "Monstrous Manual" and you'll find a ton of scary nasties...

For a roleplaying game, but the majority are all from mythology...such as the Roc, Medusa, Dragon, Gorgon, Manticore, Centaur, Minotaur, Kraken, Golem, Vampire, Lycanthropes, etc. etc.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
NOw this may sound stupid but could someone define 'dangerous for me'

would u consider a cat or dog dangerous. NO me neither but some times they can actually kill people.

then most people class snakes as poisonous but only like 10% of them can kill you.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i think mine would be the creature from the movie harry potter: prisoner of ascaban. the half eagle half horse thing harry got to go for a ride on i forgot what they called it.

downside it eats ferrets i use to have 2 ferrets i love them, they are my favorite domesticated animal.

thats my 1 cent

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The notion of the mythical creature called God and abuse of the notion of the mythical creature called God are very dangerous to poor wee God-fearing humans who must obey God even if God tells them to do unconscionable things.

(Or at least the people abusing the notion of the mythical creature called God might be issuing those commands by mythical proxy).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join