It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Gunderson and Gannon - Gosch -Guckert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, or if it started a redundant thread.

But:
Ted Gunderson, the Ex-FBI investigator who has handled the Johnny Gosch case, and has claimed that "Gannon is Johnny Gosh 100%".

If he for real? Can he be trusted? Could he be a spook deliberately feeding the fires of conspiracy theories as a means to discredit it all as "wild rumors from whack jobs"? He has a book to sell, doesnt he?

Where I really start to lose it with him is reading the Johnny Gosch foundation website and his report there where he starts going into all of the "Satanic Cult" stuff.

I asked a friend of mine who is an experienced psychotherpist about "SRA", and he swears that it is for real, and that he has treated victims of SRA. He wasn't very clear when I grilled him about whether these case where part of a real wide-spread cult, or if they where matters of a family with some very off-beat religious ideas and practices (Or sadomasachism disguised as satanic ritual).

So from that, I cannot entirely conclude that the sort of wide-spread SRA is "real". But something about Gundersons report just kind of smells of hyperbolic sensational BS.

But obviously, after viewing "Conspiracy Of Silence" and the interviews with the kids and young adults, I cannot entirely dismiss it at all.

I would like to debunk OR confirm the legitamacy of Gunderson.
Any leads?

And one person I would love to personally interview and talk to is Rusty Nelson.

Cheers
Chrometuna

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
there is a fare amount on Gannon / Gucket /Gosh posted here, that might interest you

ATS
Jeff Gannon the "Journalist" involved in Scandal, Resigns.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

100% Confirmation Gannon/Guckert Is Johnny Gosch

Falcon I have listened to your two interview links you posted on ATS so I think you know allot more about the Franklin pedophile case and Gannon / Guckert than I. Do you know of Tim White and is he credible.
The piece below only states that Gannon / Gosch are one in the same, but shows no proof.

100% Confirmation Gannon/Guckert Is Johnny Gosch
From Tim White
[email protected]

Last evening, I received a call from Ted Gunderson who is presently in Nebraska to interview a central figure in the Franklin Cover up case that is at the root of this "Jeff Gannon" story.

A confidential source of Ted's has - in a conversation with Ted yesterday afternoon - given a 100% confirmation that Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckert is very definitely Johnny Gosch.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Gunderson seems legit to me, I have seen a few interviews etc with him....and SRA is real, lol.....perhaps the reason why we dont hear a lot about it is that too many high level leaders are closet satanists?

I mean, if the elites go to Bohemian grove, dress up in druid garb and do mock human sacrifices to a 30 ft tall owl for 'rest and relaxation'...what does that say for the situation?

join