It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your favorite news sources --mainstream and alternative -- for news on terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As my interest grows in the area of terrorism topics, I am wondering what news sources ATS/BTS users turn to in an effort to find news items on this very important topic. Until recently, my information on terrorism/anti terrorism came from CNN and similar mainstream sites. I had avoided searching for alternative sites because of "reliability issues" But after Newsweek damaged their own reliability over the "flushing the Koran down the toilet" story, I am open to suggestions about other "less reputable" sites. Where do ATS/BTS users turn for news?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The BBC - public service broadcasting at its best. It's also free to the World unlike many US news services.

www.bbc.co.uk...

IMO the best single resource / website on the web - bar none

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I never formulate an opinion on news from only one source. I read all the newspaper websites coverage, reuters, ap, cnn, fox, msnbc, bbc, skynews, all my local news. I visit Al-Jazeera, NEIN, Jihadwatch, drudge, etc etc etc

Never rely on one source, you'll never know the true story of an event.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
FOX News is my major television source for news, but I check out myriad sources on the Internet and watch some MSNBC & NBC (sundays MTP etc.) on TV.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There is already a discussion of news sources here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please continue discussion in the existing thread.

Sorry thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join