It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You ATS Members And Everyone For Being Here....I'm Frightened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Stand is a movie by Stephen King in which the battle of good and evil is fought.

We are at this stage right now, i beleive. The problem is differentiating between the "good" and the "evil" What i consider to be good, may not be your idea of good. You may perceive it as bad.

I will be blunt and say Bush & Co. and the elitists are the bad, evil. So are the terrorists who want innocents dead.
The good, are most of the praying innocents who want this over with and want nothing but peace on earth.
Unfortunatedly, most people do not have the power that governments do and cannot take a stand lest they be punished.
So, if you analyze it real well, its a battle of evil against evil.

EVIL AGAINST EVIL. Good and evil are in your hearts. Some people are good, but missinformed. Some are evil and missinformed.

This is very complicated, but do you get what i mean?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So, dgttempe, you probably were writing also about Stephen King's work. (The Stand) But, if you saw only the movie, read the book. The movie portrays the entire concept very poorly. As a matter of fact, he has re-written it, supposedly with a different beginning and a different ending, in keeping with the current times. I haven't read it.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It seems like they do that for all books that become movies. they shorten them or change them completely

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join