It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You ATS Members And Everyone For Being Here....I'm Frightened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is + or - 80 years. When you think about eternity, that's a very very small speck of time. Now, if you're not sure where you're going to be after that time, then that would be something worth looking into. I'm always available to help in that area.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We(family) just want to move to Aussie land, and get the hell out of this falling apart country. I am tired of everything that is going on here, the laws, the govt. the control, it's not free anymore, but they are trying to make it look and feel free. Pretty soon we will all be running around wearing bar codes.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Kamikazi,

I've heard that the Australian Govt. has been doing some thugish behavior as well - tho probably nothing compared to the U.S.

Nygdan,

How in the world can you say it is not a crime to invade a Sovereign Nation that has not attacked us?

You can say it - and the U.S. can use it's power to get away with it - but that doesn't make it true.

As for War Crimes Bush has committed both International War Crimes and felony American Crimes by the following:

1) Rejecting the Geneva Conventions and authorizing the use of torture

2) Lying to Congress about intelligence on WMD's in Iraq which he KNEW to be false

CyberKat,

Like several people around here have said in many ways its no different then its ever been the "powers behind the Throne" are just using new approaches towards an old goal - absolute control.

They will never achieve this goal but they will always work towards it.

And the more complicated their schemes become the more mistakes they will make.

However it is wise in life to learn how to be more self sufficent - so you can choose to drop out and live outside their control if you choose to do so.

And it is as true now as it has ever been that the only thing needed for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing...

So you sound like a good person - simply stand up for what is right - you'll make the right choices when push comes to shove.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i totally agree w/ u kat, im not scared, but i do think the time is upon us.

also, bush has NO clue what is going on, he is just a pawn in the big game here, the guy's too stupid to understand anything he is told to do, so he just does it.

and Nygdan, you are a very narrow minded person.

[edit on 18/5/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There are some very interesting things happening in the world. I'm keeping my eyes open.

Is there some big evil plan coming to be, not totally sure, but if there is indeed some bigger thing happening then we need folks to have their wits about them. In such a case we certainly need to be prepared to at least raise our voices and stand against a suppressive force. Violence only if there is no other choice.

You want to know the funny truth about it all. The good guys far outnumber the bad guys in this world, statistical fact. Something to think about before we ever give in to the "huff and puff" of the big bad wolf.

Troy

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thank you MidnightDStroyer for your most recent post to this thread. You addressed many things brought up by others (including me), in a very honest, and diplomatic manner.

Thanks for pointing out some things that people wrote that were either out of line, or were right on. Right to the point.

Good Read, I enjoyed it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm writing this first sentance, so that I don't have a "one-liner". But that is really all it is:

P.S. I'm no longer frightened

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Some people belive this maitreya fella has got a lot to do with the NWO.
Have a look at those threads, think you'll find it interesting

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
I'm writing this first sentance, so that I don't have a "one-liner". But that is really all it is:

Good to hear that your no longer frightened,
to be honest, there is really nothing to be scared off at the end of the day. If the NWO does come, there will be changes but nothing to be really scared of (even thou big brother will take time to get use to)

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
How in the world can you say it is not a crime to invade a Sovereign Nation that has not attacked us?

Because there is no law against it.

1) Rejecting the Geneva Conventions and authorizing the use of torture

The geneva conventions concerns soldiers, not criminals.

2) Lying to Congress about intelligence on WMD's in Iraq which he KNEW to be false

Undemonstrated. It is undemonstrated that he knew that iraq didn't have WMD.

kitsunegari
you are a very narrow minded person.

Because I disagree with you, apparently? Interesting.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I hope that you can keep in mind that there's nothing wrong with being afraid. Anybody who claims to have no fear at all is either a liar, a fool or self-deluded; Even the bravest heroes have fear & sometimes fear is what drives a person to do what must be done.

A quote I heard quite some time ago goes something like this: "A hero isn't any braver than anyone else. A hero is brave for just a little bit longer than everybody else." In other words, there's nothing wrong with fear...As long as you control it & don't let it control you.

Hang in there, CyberKitty...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I discovered the Rael from the Raelien religion also believes he is the Maitreya

You no the group who think the Aliens are coming etc. I was watching the diary and he says to support medeling with human chloning and DNA. He is in support of nano bots etc etc.

He is the one to be scared of (The faulse prophet) I think the other guy claming to be the maitreya is the genuine thing bacuse statues cry tears of milk when he is near!

Our saviuor is hear so chill out, maybe him and Rael will have to fight to prove himself now, the real dude will levitate like in Japanese movies and will kick Rael's but from behind

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Also, why are they closing so many of our military bases?
What do you think the base's are going to be used for now?

Of course, I wouldn't know for certain, and have no reliable sources to back it up, but, my thouhts on the matter of the closing of the Military Bases, is that they won't be needed, as the troops probably are, unbeknownst to them, deployed for an infinate length of time. Perhaps many are never scheduled to return to the U.S. but to officially open a Base in Iraq, and other places where they may go after Iraq, but not back to the U.S. (Mind you - only a theory from a possibly paranoid person.)

During the cold war, the threat of attack came from the east. The east coast is loaded with military bases, many of which were used in tracking the movements of communist countries.

Now the feeling is that the threat of attack comes from the west. Military cuts have been the cause of alot of base closures. Moving personnel and resources form the east coast to the west coast will require alot of east coast base closures as there will not be enough personnel or resources to man them.

The best remedy for fear is knowledge. Read everything. Question everything. Arm yourself with the facts and you will be better prepared for whatever comes.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
just wanted to apologize to Nygdan, that was a bad comment to make, and it didn't contributew to the discussion one bit.

Sorry Nygdan, it won't be happening again.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think of your post to be quite normal. I do agree will some of the other posters on the issue that they want to make you afraid in order for them to keep pouplation control. I can't help but wonder if all of this (corruption/bad things) going on in the govt. is to prepare us for something. I chalk it up to the fact that they are trying to get us into a mental state that where the unusual will be the norm so they will be able too carry out more and more outlandish tactics on us and all the time they will be getting want from us...control.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Get a gun, be ready for the day youll have yo use it, and pray that day will never come.

Though im sure it will, the peices are falling into place, have been for some time now.

hmm, well I can't speak for you, but as for me; They can take my body, but can't touch my soul. You can only fear something you respect. I have no respect for lucifer or any of his little weak minded puppets, for they are the true "sheep". I pray that day is yesterday.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Principle Vl
The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under; international law:

I. Crimes against peace:

. 1. Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;

. 2. Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

II. War crimes:

. Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation to slave-labor or for any other purpose of civilian population of or in occupied territory, murder or illtreatment of prisoners of war, of persons on the seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.

III. Crimes against humanity:

. Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhuman acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime.

www.rise4news.net...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
can't blame you. Everything seems to be falling apart and preparing for a "utpopia" of idoits. It's not just you, even some non-ct bsb fans have been showing concerns on thier boards.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Beware of the wolf in sheeps clothing...

I did follow through- moved back to Cape Cod to be with my children and family. Here i am, always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I am going to get counseling
I have my appointment. I swear i will tell the counselor that i got sick because of our president. I am not going to lie.

The truth shall set me free, or make it worse depending of who i talk to.

Seriously, try to councel yourself. Stay away from TV, and pray if you are inclined to do so. Praying helps me a lot.
Who knows, maybe all of this will blow over and we will return to normal lives one day.
I hope you are better, i know this is an old thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
the government is controlled by extra terrestrials, they need to secure the globe for the advanced enviromental technologies they are going to give us. once this has been initiated into our society, we will have more time to share thoughts and hold hands. dont worry everything is going great.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by sturod84]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join