It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acne drug does not cause depression.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
that means u must take as much drugs as possible to get rid of all those pimples if u want to live a good life
. there is some harm in it though so u have to be careful.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I've been doing daily application of Hydrogen Peroxide, the diluted (3%) kind you buy in Wal-mart in the brown bottles. Man it seems like it may have a good effect on acne. I'm using it for something else on my face and head, and I noticed acne seemed to be improved.

If it continues to be safe and effective for acne, it could be one of the cheapest acne solutions I know of. Of course you don't want this stuff in your eyes or mouth. It has a stabiizer additive that makes it toxic internally. (I think, but I didn't see it listed on my present bottle though) It also burns your eyes. Yes folks it can bleach your hair as well, as I have seen. Doesn't matter to me though, since I my head is shaved. Use caution and follow safety guidelines should you decide to try it. Do your research, and be safe with it.

Hydrogen Peroxide is one of those things that is present in food, but in concentrated doses can kill you. There is also food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, but at the moment I am using the cheap store variety which is more diluted than food grade.

Troy

join