It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do to stop the next election from being stolen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Great idea maybe we should look at their election process and see how its done. I do know that paperless ballots have to go. I watched a show where they said all the votes were tallied and sent to one computer but there was no lock on the system so if one wanted to cheat , all they had to do is switch the names of the candidates beside the numbers to change the winner. You know I don't care who wins just as long as its 100% for sure no cheating, and everyone who can vote be allowed to vote, 94000 voters not allowed to vote in America is wrong, and if there is a question then there is a clear ballot to go by and count, surely we can achieve that.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
Carseller4:

Actually, Thurmond was what they called a "Dixiecrat".

Like all Dixiecrats, he changed over to the GOP when he realized his pro-segregation stance was no longer something that he could be proud of.

Like all Dixiecrats? Robert "KKK" Byrd was a Dixiecrat and he is still a Democrat. Busted.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
No, Byrd reformed. He publically apologized for what he did and said and fights for the same impoverished blacks that he once denounced.

Read This

Busted.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that this thread is appearing twice on their "MyATS" Area. I guess The spies didn't like my comment on murdering the bush regime to solve the problem of the next stolen election!!!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Recent quote from the reformed Sen. Byrd:

"There are white 'n-word's. I've seen a lot of white 'n-word's in my time; I'm going to use that word."

So, what, exactly, is a white 'n-word'? From what I understood, 'n-word' is a very derogatory term used to identify an african american. Yet Sen. Byrd applies this word to whites, as if to imply it not only means african american, but other people of other races whom he doesn't like, either. Or something, I dunno what he means by a white 'n-word'. Maybe he made the comment meaning a white person who ignores their genetic superiority and acts like what an african american acts like in Byrd's mind.

I also love this double standard held which I have run into time and time again in debates. Bring up Robert Byrd, and a hard core party liner (many of the liberal friends I have) says people change. However, respond with Bush's possible drunk driving, and they'll say he's horrible and cannot be forgiven.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join