It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What can we do to stop the next election from being stolen?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If anyone is paying attention and noticing both the 2000 election and 2004 elections were stolen, both times the democratic candidates won. In 2000, 94,000 voters were not allowed to vote in Florida of those 94,000 the majority were African American democrats, Bush supposedly won the state by less than 600 votes and of that we can't even be sure since the count was stopped. In 2004 all the polls said Kerry won which is quite a feat considering he was doing such a lousy job of campaigning but says a lot about the then current president's really bad job but then again Bush supposedly won. Now they the powers that be have pulled this off twice and of course they want to stay in power and probably willl do the same thing again, how can they be stopped? What sort of changes need to be made to the election process to stop anyone from being able to steal the election? And for those of you who still believe he won fair and square or live in the land of the delusional please understand this is not a debate about who won.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by goose]




posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   


What can we do to stop the next election from being stolen?


Chain it to the floor and have a fat, blad bloke sit and guard it all day and night.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That’s easy just go back to the paper ballet and count them, I mean so what if it takes a week or 3. At lest then you would think the count to be true. If not I see Jeb Bush becoming pResident in 2008 with the backing (fixing) of Die-Bold.




posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If you want to prevent another election from being "stolen" then you first need to come to grips with the fact that differences between democrats and republicans are few and far between unless you count the nice show they put on to seem so different. Once you realize that it doesnt matter how you vote then theres little point in voting, the powers that be will select their next candidate irregardless of what we say, so why give up a day to accomplish nothing?


Odd

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
by stolen, do you mean won by a republican?

honestly, we've covered this already.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, there are many ways, but the mods that be tend to warn you if you speak out against the president/followers in any way. So I don't know what to tell you.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What can we do to stop the next election from being stolen?


Apparently, we have to elect a democratic president. Otherwise, the election must have been stolen



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How to stop the elections from being stolen =

KILL Bush, Arnold, Cheney, Bush Sr, and the rest of the entire bush regime






posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
you first need to come to grips with the fact that differences between democrats and republicans are few and far between unless you count the nice show they put on to seem so different.
I couldn't agree with you more. The differences between the Democrat and Republican parties can be summed up by The Who when they said "parking on the left is now parking on the right". But people will continue to buy the big lie that the two parties are different. We will be fooled again...and again...and again. Unless people get involved in the political machine. People need to become involved in politics on every level; from supporting the legalization of marijuana to environmental issues. People need to ask real questions of both parties and to evaluate the answers from a broad view. One issue candidates are just that....good for one issue in a world that is far more complex. And, most importantly, it is essential to vote We must exercise the right to vote because it is vital to remind ourselves and the politicians that, ultimately, all power rests with the people.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Vote for me.

I promise to do away with all future elections once elected, and appoint myself grand emperor of the United States.

My second task will be to make all skinny models and actresses gain at least 50% of their body weight or be sent to a remote jungle island where they will be picked clean to the bone by savage predators.

Furthermore, I will make it illegal to wear socks with sandals.

Remember...2008...Vote for Kai-Raega, your lord and master.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
If anyone is paying attention and noticing both the 2000 election and 2004 elections were stolen, both times the democratic candidates won. In 2000, 94,000 voters were not allowed to vote in Florida of those 94,000 the majority were African American democrats, Bush supposedly won the state by less than 600 votes and of that we can't even be sure since the count was stopped. In 2004 all the polls said Kerry won which is quite a feat considering he was doing such a lousy job of campaigning but says a lot about the then current president's really bad job but then again Bush supposedly won. Now they the powers that be have pulled this off twice and of course they want to stay in power and probably willl do the same thing again, how can they be stopped? What sort of changes need to be made to the election process to stop anyone from being able to steal the election? And for those of you who still believe he won fair and square or live in the land of the delusional please understand this is not a debate about who won.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by goose]


Would you like cheese with your whine?

It's freaking whiners like you that kill the democrat party. How about coming up with some original ideas, instead of bashing Republican ones? How about showing some leadership?


Uhhmmm, nevermind, please don't take my advise. I like Republican rule anyway. It's refreshing to have adults in charge instead of childish Democrats.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Carseller, don't put child and republican together in the same sentance. We all know what they like to do to kids.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

* Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

And more....

politics.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Carseller, don't put child and republican together in the same sentance. We all know what they like to do to kids.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

* Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

And more....

politics.abovetopsecret.com...


Wow a list of peons. Whoop dee freaking do! The only familiar name on that list was Thurmond, and we all know he was a democrat when he did that.

Original ideas? No? Let's just bash Republicans then!



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
* Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

These guys are peons? These guys who rounded up little boy for Reagan and Bush Sr. are peons?

STRUM THURMOND WAS A DIXIECRAT!!!! I swear, wait till you go to highschool, they should have a government class, and you will learn all about these guys.

More

* Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

* Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

* Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

* Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

* Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

* Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

* Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger allegedly had sex with a 16 year old girl when he was 28.

* Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

* Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug '___'.

* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

* Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.


[edit on 16-5-2005 by James the Lesser]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
well being that this is like the first time of conservative control the nation has seen in like 40 years so theres nothing to worry about there

like everything this goes in cycles. the economy goes in cycles and so does this. the only bad part about this is that the conservatives are doing stuff to end the cycle.



how about we just go to a true demoracy?

[edit on 5-16-2005 by KrazyIvan]

[edit on 5-16-2005 by KrazyIvan]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Go ahead James keep bashing! Republicans will just keep winning elections!

BTW, I'm sure if some hate-filled Republican wanted to go out of his way and make a comparable list of democrats, it wouldn't be that hard to do.

Face it, all you are reduced to is bashing Republicans.

But keep it up and the Democrats might recruit you to run for some kind of office in the near future. You are a great basher and the democrats love that kind of stuff.

But please don't come up with any original ideas, or you might be recruited by the Republicans.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4


Would you like cheese with your whine?

It's freaking whiners like you that kill the democrat party. How about coming up with some original ideas, instead of bashing Republican ones? How about showing some leadership?


Uhhmmm, nevermind, please don't take my advise. I like Republican rule anyway. It's refreshing to have adults in charge instead of childish Democrats.


First of all I am not whining I am asking a question? And if you noticed I said this was not a debate about who won. So please before you bother coming on here and insulting people educate yourself on what happened in 2000 and 2004 and that would lead anyone to believe that the elections were stolen. At the very least 94,000 voters were robbed of their right to vote in Florida and they did have a right to vote then it does not take a brain surgeon to figure out something is wrong with the election process.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Carseller4:

Actually, Thurmond was what they called a "Dixiecrat".

Like all Dixiecrats, he changed over to the GOP when he realized his pro-segregation stance was no longer something that he could be proud of.

Sort of like having a child out of wedlock with a poor black woman who worked for him and blackmailing her into keeping quiet.



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Kai-Raega, he hasn't taken any government classes yet so he doesn't know anything about Dixiecrats. I have tried to tell him about Dixiecrats, but all he hears is the truth, so like all republicans he goes deaf until a republican starts lieing, I mean talking.(same thing)

Sadly he is not the only one who is affected, according to the polls about 54million people have the same disease of sudden deafness whenever someone tells the truth.



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Oh God I Hate To Say This...........

A national ID card for every American with biometric technology.

You show up at the polling station show or scan in your card, if it's you, and you have the legal right to vote, you get to vote. The machine prints a paper ballot and you put it in a box. And people hand count the ballots to verify what the computer already knows.

Britain, Canada, Australia all seem to pull off an election on thirty days notice and the results are known the same day. It just can't be that difficult. :bash:







 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join