It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melanotan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think melanotan could be one of the biggest selling drugs to hit the market. I think everybody loves a tan, and this will defnitely be a big seller in Russia, UK, most of USA, Canada, Scandaniavia, Germany - anywhere where the sun is weak. And it will also sell well in countries where skin cancer is prevelant.
Wouldnt anybody want a safe natural tan?
More info on the link

Melanotan

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ist not exactly safe; the injected version caused people to vomit etc, so they lowered the intensity of it with patches and tablets

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I've signed up at this site and am keeping a close eye on it. They have just worked out a new batch that involves a slow release "thingy" with less side effects. If they can perfect the technique I know what stocks I'll be investing in.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes it is still in the trial phase. But it wont be long now until the subjects dont suffer any side effects at all. The big turning point during the phases of this drug, is going from an intravenous drug to oral tablet form which is by far the better and safer method. I couldnt imagine some people injecting themselves for a tan.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I was talking about this with friends the other day. My biggest question is, why has it taken them this long to come out with it. This should have been out a decade ago.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yeah good question. I guess nobody came up with the idea until this company Epitan started developing the drug 4-5 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join