It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Phils 500th anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Some guy appears on the show looking like Dr.Phil, he walks up to him and says "Let's make an ass of ourselves..." The two then bend down and stick their heads together.

That had me floored. ROFLMAO

I watch it since it combines the freakiness of Jerry Springer and the straight up talk of Montel, without the cheesy makeovers.

On a different note how many people here watch Dr Phil, and list thoughts and opinions.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I've seen Dr. Phil around the tv dial a few times, and I know you seem to like him.

But OH GOD!!!!!!! I wish he would just go away.
His voice bugs me, his manerisms bug me, and some of the advice he gives REALLY bugs me.

But I can always change the channel...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why anyone would watch that tripe is beyond me. I saw his show for about 5 minutes when it first started, and just couldn't believe the crap he spews. he thinks that he is better than everyone else, talks down to everyone, and is ugly (had to add that).

He came to town last year on a tour, and all these 40+ something housewives went crazy. Get a life people!!!!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Dr.Phil.....*PPPUUUAAHHHHHH*

i heard him say "There are no victims only volunteers".... hmmm does that mean if he or anyone in his family got raped or murdered or mugged that they vollunteer for that??? interesting amount of garbage

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Why anyone would watch that tripe is beyond me. I saw his show for about 5 minutes when it first started, and just couldn't believe the crap he spews. he thinks that he is better than everyone else, talks down to everyone, and is ugly (had to add that).

He came to town last year on a tour, and all these 40+ something housewives went crazy. Get a life people!!!!

Ummm.....Now what exactly is the problem here sensefan?? Are you a stalker? You're divorced, right? The logical thing to do here is just grow up....mmmmkay?

Gotta run.....

www.ebaumsworld.com...

[edit on 5/17/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

join