It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones,real or paranoia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Glade to here you like it.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Alex Jones feels "Left, Right" or "Republican, Democrat" is just another way to divide the people sort of like racial issues, he calls himself a "Constitutionalist" I feel the same I think Democrat and Republican you get two different looking covers and labels that open up to both be the same horse crap.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Alex jones is the MAN!!!!! 100% true

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I watched Road to Tyranny and American Dictators. All very interesting.
His info can be very credible at times. He also shows alot gut. Sneaking into BG was also very awesome. Is he paranoid ? Yes. Does it matter ?
To each their own.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Now think about this 1-why would the US. attack its own people 2-we have everything to lose and nothing to gain, the NWO might be a claim for something to gain but thats just the illusion Jones is using for a motive.

1-Who is the "US" if there is in fact such a thing ? You seem to know much about "them" please explain. (by the way I go with money)
2-Who is "we" ? Are you in Banking, Politics or a government agency perhaps ? If not, why include yourself in the Loss/Gain Dept ?

[edit on 12-6-2005 by MisTicaL]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i agree.

Is he paranoid ? Yes. Does it matter ?

to this i would add, "Is he paranoid, Yes. with good reason?"

the only thing i dislike about alex is his boistrous presentation. but it ends there. and when i think about it, if i myself were to concentrate my lifes work upon something i really believed in, like alex's patriotic agenda to wake america up again, well, i wouldnt apologize for my passionate ramblings. fact is, as diverse an audience that america is, alex may have tweeked his message for mass appeal (to spread the message). but then again, he may have aknowleged that great diversity and just said "f*ck it" and decided to be himself on camera.

it could be genuine paranoia, or loud TV antics that speak the language everyone understands, REGARDLESS;

his material paints the most comprehensive picture of what goes on behind the scenes in politriks. and to those of you who would argue that alex is taking advantage of feeble minded conspiracy theorists for profit, i would have to defend him on that account as well. the man is a true patriot.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think it safe to say Alex Jones is certainly paranoid. However, I think he obsesses over the obvious "conspiratorial" details, and omits the more subtle details that outline the real plot. Needless to say, he gets lucky every now and again when he correctly assembles a puzzle piece. But a majority of the time he is ATS's best disinformation agent, because he honestly believes he is spreading the truth, when he doesn't even know that he is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join