It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Still Happy Here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Having looks for many months for a home that spoke to me, finally my real estate lady found it!!
It was old, had acreage and lots of fruit trees, and the family had been living there for over 80 years.It had been a log cabin and the home had been built around it over the years.There was a painting of the original cabin in the living room
The family consisted of a Mother, Dad, and an unmarried older son.The Dad had been a federal pen guard and retired after a stroke, he was paralyzd but for his voice. He would lay in the bedroom and curse me saying 'my ancestors took this land from the Cherokees and she will not live here'."His poor wife would just apologize for his speech. The son was like an handyman, and I noticed he seemed to not be playing with a full deck.
It took a few weeks to close on the home, and she asked me if I wanted her to leave all she did not wish to move for me.I was so excited and told her, yes, leave all you do not want.
They had to move as the old man could no longer go outside as they needed a home with ramps. At least that was what they told me.I got only felt good vibrations from the entire property.
Finally the closing was done and she had left me a wicker baby carriage that was old, 2 matched Satsuma vases, and entire antique bedroom suite, and an old sewing machine that still worked, plus her collection of hundreds of fruit jars, as the place had once been a farm.
I loved living there, and had found out from a neighbor that the son had been in the Korean War, and he would ride through the neighborhood, threatening Blacks and Asians with a gun?
In my profession as a 24 hour film processing manager, I was working nights, and one day as I was sleeping, I got a knock at the door, and I was mad, as everyone knew not to disturb my sleep.
I looked outside to see who it was and I recognized the old yellow car that was the one the son has driven.
He said "I just came by to see if you were stiill happy with my old home?"
I told him yes I was, and he told me I had done a good job keeping it up.
He walked to his car with a wave good bye..
I went back to sleep and the next day, I got a messge on my machine from the old lady telling me Bruce had died 2 days ago and that she thought I would want to know.
Seems Bruce had to make sure his home place was being taken care of after he was able to walk around as a spirit.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
oooh spooky!!! is this a true story?

good flow, but a few minor spelling errors, easily fixable, btw look under your member name

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
oooh spooky!!! is this a true story?

good flow, but a few minor spelling errors, easily fixable, btw look under your member name

Yes, very true..I thought I had corrected all my spelling errors..Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Having looked for many months for a home that spoke to me, finally my real estate lady found it!!
It was old, had acreage and lots of fruit trees, and the family had been living there for over 80 years.It had been a log cabin and the home had been built around it over the years.There was a painting of the original cabin in the living room
The family consisted of a Mother, Dad, and an unmarried older son.The Dad had been a federal pen guard and retired after a stroke, he was paralyzd but for his voice. He would lay in the bedroom and curse me saying 'my ancestors took this land from the Cherokees and she will not live here'."His poor wife would just apologize for his speech. The son was like an handyman, and I noticed he seemed to not be playing with a full deck.
It took a few weeks to close on the home, and she asked me if I wanted her to leave all she did not wish to move for me.I was so excited and told her, yes, leave all you do not want.
They had to move as the old man could no longer go outside as they needed a home with ramps. At least that was what they told me.I got only felt good vibrations from the entire property.
Finally the closing was done and she had left me a wicker baby carriage that was old, 2 matched Satsuma vases, and entire antique bedroom suite, and an old sewing machine that still worked, plus her collection of hundreds of fruit jars, as the place had once been a farm.
I loved living there, and had found out from a neighbor that the son had been in the Korean War, and he would ride through the neighborhood, threatening Blacks and Asians with a gun?
In my profession as a 24 hour film processing manager, I was working nights, and one day as I was sleeping, I got a knock at the door, and I was upset, as everyone knew not to disturb my sleep.
I looked outside to see who it was and I recognized the old yellow car that was the one the son has driven.
He said "I just came by to see if you were stiill happy with my old home?"
I told him yes I was, and he told me I had done a good job keeping it up.
He walked to his car with a wave good bye..
I went back to sleep and the next day, I got a messge on my machine from the old lady telling me Bruce had died 2 days ago and that she thought I would want to know.
Seems Bruce had to make sure his home place was being taken care of after he was able to walk around as a spirit.

new topics

top topics

join