It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deltacaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My better half refuses to post an introduction here ("I did that when I signed up," he says).

I wasn't going to do this, because I thought he'd never post on here again, but I find that he has done so last night (here)

So anyway, I'd like to introduce you all to deltacaster, who was the one to find this site in the first place anyway.

He's a professional musician, luthier and church pianist with an interest in UFO sightings, as well as being a very nice person.

I'm going to log off for a while now in order to let him bask in the glow of the warm welcome that I'm sure you'll all give him.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Geez. thanks.. I guess honey.

I didn't post an intro here because I found and joined this sight for the information and insight into a lot of topics I'm interested in. I didn't feel the need to do an introduction, because this is not a social club to me.

It's an exchange of information, and knowing more or less about me shouldn't affect anyone's opinion on the information I gather or present here.

in a nutshell.. I'm a guy.. looking to be stimulated intellectually.. not looking for a clique or any sort of drama that stems from 90% of the boards and forums on the net, no fantasy games, no alternate identities.

I'm not pretending to be anyone else, thus my avatar is an actual picture of me, not a comic superhero. If you all can deal with this.. fine.. If not.. I'm going to be reading the boards and arcticles for whatever information I can find.

One thing's for sure.. you can't do a search on Google these days on any secretive government coverup without finding this sight. So Bravo on the amazing knowledge base and community you have built here. It's an integral part of the net now. C'ya round.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fight fight fight!

To DC:You're not going to let her get away with that right man??

hey, RS: You're not going to let him get away with that, right?

Anyway, if you guys need any help or have trouble finding anything, just drop me or any of the mods a line.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome Deltacaster!

My Handbook of ATS links might prove useful in finding your way around this big place.

Glad you appreciate the knowledge base here and not just our pretty avatars and such. Good to know you appreciate us for our minds. I hate when people just want to spend time with us for being just a pretty face.

All seriousness aside, welcome and hope you find what you are looking for here. Maybe you'll even be surprised by finding a bit more than you expected.

Cheers!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey, welcome deltacaster. It's so nice to see that ATS is becoming such a family affair

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

top topics

join