It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1997 Arizona Lights

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't know but after everything I have read about this and flares passed off as the sighting in the quick current affair like reports contradicted what everyone on the ground was actually talking about. I just keep going back to what a recently departed member Astr0 alluded to and some of that seems to make sense.

My questions why would the government fly something so big over cities during primetime and then do everything they can with counterintelligence activity to discredit the reports. If it's ours why test it or operate it that way if you don't want anyone to see it, you just wouldn't do that. There are much more rural flight paths to take if one was going to do that. Then again maybe they screwed up lol can't imagine you can build these things but do that.

If this was alien then wouldn't this type of object and sighting happend long before 97. Would beings that conquered space/time/dimensional travel still be developing different craft? Maybe they would I don't know.

Could it be a breakaway civillization or potential for one, a spat of some sort during that time. Something going on causing a split and this was a if you guys don't start getting (said problem resolved) we are gonna just tell the world everything kind of moment. I would imagine if the government has built something like this back then it would get harder and harder to control that group. If they can just do whatever they want then eventually that is what they are gonna do. Something that big would have to be pretty self sustaining I would think.

I don't know just some open ended random thoughts in a very muddy field. Trying to introduce some common sense questions into it though.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join