It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joseph Gutheinz the type of whistleblower we've all been waiting for??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have finally located a copy of the full testimony of Joseph R. Gutheinz, JR. and provide it here below:

www.ufodata.co.uk...

This is the issue of UFO where it first appeared:

theufostore.com...

Although I am still a healthy skeptic of J. Gutheinz, I have no specific reason to doubt his testimony - as he does not seem to have profited significantly over this - especially when on considers the possible damage to his reputation as a legal investigator.

I have appealed to Stanton Friedman, and other Professional Ufologists, to follow up on this most interesting case - to little avail.

I challenge ATS and any upcoming Ufologists out there to follow up on this case as it does provide very specific secret military locations, and specific NASA Buildings, for one to further investigate.

I also feel it would be a good case for the UFO Hunter show - especially considering the cheif editer for UFO magazine is on the show.

Any new information on this case would be most appreciated.

Thx!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This does seem interesting. However, two things concern me. Firstly, if this is an accurate representation of events, then why is it being allowed to be in the public arena?. Surely if they're trying to keep this under wraps, then any and all leaks would be sealed.

Secondly, is this disinformation. What if there are buildings at white sands are housing new tech? Or, what if the author displeased his superiors in some way, leading to a conscious effort to discredit him? No better way to do that in NASA or Government then claim someone's had a ufo/related encounter.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what you are implying?

Are you suggesting Joseph R. Gutheinz wrote the article for UFO magazine to discredit himself?

In any case - certainly more current - and easier to investigate - then some part of a UFO or Plane that may have fallen in the water 20 years ago.

(Like they mostly investigate on those UFO hunter shows)

At the very least I hope ATS will seriously consider interviewing him.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Apologies, i was attempting to portray a sense of guarded optimism that this was the real deal. What i meant in relation to authorship was perhaps someone else wrote the article in his name, in order to discredit him.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
From what I have read on the net - he has even discussed this topic with his students at the University he recently taught at.

He does not seem to be concerned with minimizing or distancing himself from this testimony - which to me implies he is either looney or at least believes his testimony is accurate.

It does not appear that he has made any significant coin on this testimony - and considering it could hurt his business interests as an investigator - I find it unlikely that profit was his motivation.

He certainly could be a disinfo agent - considering his past government work - which is why I feel he should be thoroughly interviewed to see if any inconsistancies can be found.

Anyone here at ATS up to the task?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
He is my current instructor at alvin community college for criminal justice. He is awesome. Im sure he will enjoy the post on this forum. Ill show it to him wednesday

top topics

<< 1   >>

join