It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joseph Gutheinz the type of whistleblower we've all been waiting for??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you look on the current cover of UFO magazine you will see a man in a suit with a pointer in hand.

That man is Joseph Gutheinz.

bbs.destinationspace.net...

I read the article a few weeks ago and it really got to me.

Here is a witness who has awesome credentials - a real NASA insider - and yet there is very little to be found anywhere about his latest testimony.

I would have thought the disclosure project would be all over this guy - maybe someone should give them the tip?

Anyways his experience concerns me - because it could happen to anyone - even just using Human technology.

If his tale is true - it really shows the ruthlessness of the people who are preventing disclosure. And it shows NASA's utter complicity in these unethical tactics.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanx for the information!

I did a quick Google and found this, which seems to be Joseph Gutheinz's online CV/ Resume

I ill try to find the article to see what he actually said!!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.geotimes.org...

In 1998, I conducted an undercover operation from a partially earth-covered bunker at the Johnson Space Center. The bunker was simply identified as Building 265, and the operation was known as Operation Lunar Eclipse. At that time, I was a senior special agent with NASA’s Office of Inspector General. My challenge was to locate and stop the predators who feed on the elderly by selling them bogus moon rocks, often for the victim’s life savings.

Strange that he wrote this article for Geotimes and it mentions the same Building 265 and Johnson Space Center. At least this documents that he was indeed in that bunker at one time.

But had nothing to do with aliens and more about mis-appropriated US National Goodwill treasures.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah - I thought that lended to his credibility...

I mean - what is his motivation if its a lie?

It seems that the risk of defaming your career would be bigger than the possible (tho unlikely) celebrity status he might gain.

I guess if he comes out with a book soon we maybe should be more skeptical.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Bump!

Anyone else read the UFO mag article on him yet??

Anyone else know any other info on him?

I think this guy could be important to forward Disclosure - does someone want to report him to The Disclosure Project - or if you live close enough interview him for yourself?

I like his story because it has specific places it references which can be verified independantly by UFO investigators.

I will link to the full story if I ever find it (or excerpts of it) on the web.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is very interesting and I, like you see him as a very credible, perhaps the most credible of those to have come forward, to date.

Why, if I may ask do you feel that The Disclosure project is a legitimate group working for actual disclosure?

They have always impressed me as an outlet for fee paid speaking opportunities and disinformation as opposed to real disclosure. I cite the requirment that one must pay for the little bit of "knowledge" they dissiminate and the very lucrative fees that the "disclosers" command at the various UFO/Alien type of events around the country. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, good point freddieb, they are in many ways very questionable.

However imho Dr. Greer was/is someone who wanted to tell the truth but has been manipulated somehow into being mediocre.

It seems tho, that very few (if any) TV shows will discuss him or his project.

That may be a good sign for him.

I see the Govt. using the disclosure project as a way for believers to blow off steam - but accomplish little.

An escape valve for some of the truth - that can be shutdown at whim.

Any public UFO research agency working under the soverignty of the U.S. govt. is working only as long as the Govt. finds them useful for disinformation or citizen passification.

This is an inevitable fact.

A real Disclosure Agency would really have to work in international waters where they were really free to discuss such subjects and interview witnesses from all governments with impunity.

Would the NSA shut them down?

Perhaps... but if they were well funded and smart about it, they could possibly avoid or postpone that scenario from happening.

How would you suggest we approach this (now) very public witness?

I hope he is not eliminated although making him a martyr would perhaps only serve to polarize people and further the UFOlogy cause.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Having watched the Disclosure Project Press Conference numerous times, as well as several articles and interviews, i have no doubt about the sincerity of this organization. This IS the real deal IMHO. Taking things with a grain of salt is ok, but seeing disinformation everywhere is not.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Musclor,

I respect your views and I do believe that Greer comes off as sincere - however there are more than a few confusing things about The Disclosure Project.

1.) He claims that they went out and were able to make contact with alien craft - yet tehers no video or pictures or explanation of why there are none and why contact didn't continue.

That is pretty frikkin questionable to me.

2.) The Revenue Model - yes, okay, a subscription revenue model is okay for starting out - but for a group supposedly dedicated to complete disclosure why is there no additional revenue models being considered.

Advertising? Corporate/Buisness Donations? Even bake sales??

Is it not time for them to evolve as many blogs and online sites have to allow the greatest amount of public access for the least price (usually for free)??

3.) Why does Greer not subject his witnesses to lie detector tests or other forms of vigorous scientific scrutiny? - if we had the data of those results along with their testimony it would make disinformation much more difficult, and witnesses crediblity would be more apparent.

If I, a regular workin' stiff, can consider all these issues how come these professionals at TDP can't?

I believe it is because, just like UFO related publications, they are allowed to exist as long as they present UFOlogy in a carnival like atrmosphere.

Were they to take their mission truly seriously and to the logical end I think they would be shut down permanently by the U.S. Govt.

I therefore have to conclude that however pure their original motives they are at this point somewhat comprimised and thus effectively (by Dr. Greers own definition) disinformation themselves.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Is it not time for them to evolve as many blogs and online sites have to allow the greatest amount of public access for the least price (usually for free)??

I would have to agree. While Greer's witnesses are credible and his sincerety is obvious, the methods they are using are less than sophisticated. You need to have real-time discussion. The disclosure website seems like an online store.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Has anyone else read about this case.

Here is the link to the Magazine it was in, but I am still unable to locate the full text of the article to post:

www.ufomag.com...

And here is a link to his credentials:

gutheinz.com...

and current resume:

gutheinz.com...

Anyways can somebody ask Friedman maybe what he thinks of this guy?

He has made some incredible statements in the UFO mag article, and he seems to have a very reputable background, and it seems that any well known UFO researcher could probably get a follow up interview with the guy.

Sure he could have gone a bit loony and is just doing this for the money and publicity, but it sure seems that telling this story in a national magazine goes against his legal reputation and is maybe therefore the real deal...

If anyone has and could post/link to the scans of this article it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Okay this is a living, easy to contact, reputable insider and witness.

In Joseph Gutheinz's article in UFO magazine he specifically details two physical locations that could be checked out by researchers to help validate his claims.

Are we really going to let this kind of evidence fall through the cracks?

Any ATS veterans here even have an opinion of this witness / story??

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Call him an do a podcast interview.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm going to have to read the article before stating an opinion about it... Kind of troubling that the same bunker was used for investigating bogus moon rocks...

Johnson Space Center, and within a civilian agency, just seems an illogical place to house alien cadavers...

Hope I can get to the library this weekend....
(though I really need to subscribe to that mag)...unfortunately, I'm sure most stories are the type that make me want to pull my hair out....

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Actually Gaz, surprisingly, I have actually been pretty happy with that magazine.

Often they do interviews - like this one with Gutheinz - and then let the reader decide what seems plausible.

The thing about this guy is he is a reachable living witness - who has excellent credentials.

I can't see the motivation for his testimony - it only serves to hurt his credibility in the legal profession - unless perhaps it is true.

In his story he says where he worked was quite ordinary he thought - until the incident occured.

I wouldn't put it past those guys to be hiding a lot of this EBE evidence right under our friggin feet - and NASA is as good as anyplace since it is highly regulated.

I also like that he mentioned an incident at another location off of NASA's grounds that could be investigated.

Let us know what you think - the lack of info on the web about his testimony makes me wonder if the authorities are hoping it will just die away.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Okay I sent a personal appeal to Mr. Stanton Friedman to review this individual/case so let's hope some more light will be shed on the testimony he gave to UFO magazine in their Feb./March issue.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And how much fame and fortune does this man stand to make by saying he knows something or by promoting himself as somesort of whistleblower?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well considering he is a Professor at the University of Phoenix and runs a Criminal Defense Law Firm I don't think his "UFO" confession is exactly a selling point for him.

How many people want to hire the "alien" lawyer??

And I believe he has not followed up with any publicity or attempts to market himeself sicne the article ran - Google it and see for yourself.

In fact he was fairly well know before his interview - and I would think being associated with UFO magazine would only work to tear down his current image as a serious and tough criminal attorney.

Thats why this case seems interesting to me.

Plz do some research before asuming others here have not.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmm...

Still no reply from Mr. Stanton Friedman - not even a form letter responce.

For someone who prides himself on following up on (and finding evidence based on) anonymous tips, I would think he would not so easily dismiss my email regarding this case.

Has anyone else found more on this subject? Or the text of the original article in UFO magazine?

I still find this case very interesting - especially since their has been so little attention drawn to this NASA insider's extraordinary claims.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Success!

After re-emailing Mr. Stanton on the subject of Joseph Gutheinz I have got a very timely response from him which I feel confident he would not mind me posting it here:

"I have read the interview and did some checking. NASA was supposed to get back to me and never did. I will try to get on it again. Solidly in my gray basket at the moment.
Stan Friedman"

I don't know if the pun was intentional but I am glad that this issue has reached the radar of such an influential and important UFOlogist, and I hope this leads to further insight in this case.

My apologies to Mr. Friedman and all here on ATS if I came off as impatient as I know we must be persistant and diligent when persuing these unusual events.

I would still encourage anyone with the resources to consider interviewing Mr. Gutheinz in a pod cast (and posting it here) as it is only through such intensive investigation that we will progress down the path of total disclosure.

To the best of my knowledge he is currently accessible, serving as a professor at the University of Phoenix in Houston, TX.

Thank you all for your vigilence in helping investigate this case.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join