It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Memo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
>>>The 9/11 report from the joint intelligence committee investigation contains a reproduction of the FBI's infamous "Phoenix Memo" [read more]. Excerpts from this unheeded warning about Islamic terrorists training at US flight schools had previously made their way to the public, but this marks the first time it has been seen in its entirety (albeit with portions redacted by black marker).

The entire 9/11 report is here.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think this whole 9/11 FBI/CIA thing is a huge error on both sides. The terror attacks of September 11 could have been avoided if both sides really wanted to. But possbly lazyness? The money spent cleaning up after 9/11 and the money lost in jobs lost, could have been spent looking into pre-9/11 intelligence and finding out ways to stop it from occuring. The FBI and CIA should look into all leads it gets, regardless of anything. The only reason why a terror attack should happen is if it was known by the U.S., but didn't do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So they f**u*cked up big time, they couldn't have had any more warnings and they did nothing.

What doesn't fit with this is Bush thinking it was an accident.

I don't think Bush is as dumb as he makes out to be, it's actually a good political tool to appear a bit dim.

If Bush had thought it was an accident then he clearly hadn't been listening to any advise from his advisors.

Tenet commented that morning to a friend that he was worried about intelligence suggesting Bin Laden was planning something, why wasn't Bush worried? even when an aeroplane hit the WTC, he didn't think it was an attack.

"The only reason why a terror attack should happen is if it was known by the U.S., but didn't do anything about it."

exactly and maybe they did know.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
doesnt this strike anyone as odd?

that they cover the damn thing up like a UFO event? just look at all those black strikeout marks!!!! for #'s sake, thousands of poeple died!!!!!! do they not have respect for that, at the very lesat?

this report is like a big slap in the face. anyone who believes the black marks are for "national security" needs to pull their head out of the sand. this report is supposed to shed light on the attacks, when really, there is nothing goddamned new in this thing.

i suppose it will take longer for this thing to fall apart like watergate did. information is so much more easily controlled now than it was in the 70's

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
THANK -YOU

for the post & link DIVA

I've been seeking the agents name for awhile now!!
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mr. Al Felzenberg, Deputy for Communications, for the

9-11 Commission.gov, (was knowlegeable of this info)

...but My SOURCE Was Not!!

my source explains that a 'tip letter' was sent to the
Phoenix FBI field office, in may 1995
the
'tip' said there was a 5 man group of mid-east/Arabs
taking flight training, at N. Scottsdale Air Port/Park

the ultimate purpose was to crash-fly commercial jets into 3 U.S.targets-targets were= Pentagon,
World Trade Tower, Washington Monument.
The date would be either 9 Nov. or on Sept. 11 (Yr. unk)
***whichever reckoning, is still 9/11***

Whatever agent recieved the 1995 'tip letter'...
either SAT on it, or filed it in 'crackpot files'

where the info. LANGUISHED for 6 years 1 month !!!
until agent Williams sent the "Phoenix Electronic
Communication" (disclosed in the 9-11 Commission
Report of 9 July 2003.)
The phoenix tip letter, asked that FBI agent James
K******, be kept apprised of the letter contents as
he could verify the veracity & reliability of the 'tipster'
should questions arise. THIS INFO WAS MOST SENSITIVE
~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ !
and needed to be addressed, by CIA or Counter Intelligence, or any anti-terrorist sub-section of any
agency, which might exist at that 1995 time period.-

that's all i know, all i've been told, the tipster is still
in Phoenix...
s/riff raff

'

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
all in all however, all the memos, all of the declassified investigational reports, and all of the papers printed in relation to this shadow in comparison to the single biggest reason that confirms 911 was compeltely rigged.

the US has bases all over the place right? all over the world, and all over the "homeland". and especially air force bases, as you can see chemtrail planes seem to come from that direction. air force bases litter the landscape all over every state, almost every major county, and definitely every major city.

so, then... uh.... where were the interceptor planes that have the automatic duty to intercept (after a 15 minute "hey, are you there?" period) any object in flight that a) has no transponder and b) veers wayyyyyy off course?

they were... not there. only a few made it in time to shoot down the one that crashed in PA. curious, isnt it?

only one kind of power has they authority to singlehandedly issue a stand-down order for all military planes as was done and that power was...
(drumroll)

well, duh, who do you think?

[Edited on 8/3/2003 by AlnilamOmega]

top topics

join