It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A post started by SwordMaster has the following link www.ufoartwork.com...

At this page there are several pictures of Jesus on the cross with UFO's around him. Perhaps, they were coming to collect him?

This would explain many of the strange occurences "miracles" he was able to produce.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
it might explain the walking on water trick he pulled....

the idea seems plausible enough i suppose.

personally i dont believe jesus existed, i think he was just a character someone made up. (i wont go into it, not in this thread anyway)

but if he did exist it would explain the walking on water thing. of course making the blind see is another matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We make legally blind people able to see again regularly now with laser eye surgery. If Jesus was an alien is it not plausible that he had this technology?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is an article I found that offers further explanation as to why it is possible that Jesus was an alien. I don't know where the "superman" stuff came from, lol.

cyberbuzz.gatech.edu...

AF1

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This has always been a thought of mine as well. Perfectly plausible that aliens have either A.) created us or B.) found us when we were just evolving. Either way, they could have easily used religion to manipulate us. Religion has been one of the things that has always divided us as humans. Even on this board it separates us, and will continue to do so in the future. What better way to suppress and control someone than through their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Jesus didn't have any laser technology to fix eyes.. it's just that he could control anything in space-time (calm storm, heal people etc.), he was given with that authority.
Jesus isn't only one who can make these miracles, they are happening today too (in his name, as he said we will be able to make even greater miracles than he did because he is going to Father)...
Also, one woman who claims that Jesus was talking her wrote down he said there are not any living beings other than us in universe.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Megaquad, that seems very much like blind faith. Who are you to say he didn't have technology...were you there? I'm not saying he had lasers, perhaps he had something even better, but there are far too many holes in the story of Jesus to believe that it happened the way the faith's portray it. If he could control anything in space-time as you put it, why could he not stop the crucifixion (sp?)?

I personally find the alien theory much more believable than the biblical theory.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now you people should know that everything in the bible is just "parabole". Can't take everything as they were fact.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
He's alien to me but that's as close to an actual alien I think he came.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
According to some alien folklore (i.e. Yellow Book), the aliens claim that he is a hybrid alien/human, that they created....

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Gaz,

Do you have a link to that information. I would be interested in giving it a look.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Megaquad, that seems very much like blind faith. Who are you to say he didn't have technology...were you there? I'm not saying he had lasers, perhaps he had something even better, but there are far too many holes in the story of Jesus to believe that it happened the way the faith's portray it. If he could control anything in space-time as you put it, why could he not stop the crucifixion (sp?)?

Lukefj, were you there? It says in bible that he healed sick by putting hands on them. Alien would not die on cross by his own will anyway.

And Jesus was sent so he could die on the cross! That is what christianity is all about.
By his sacrifice he took our sins and allowed people to enter God's kingdom.

Same thing were people shouting when he was crucified (from bible) "if you are son of God, come off cross" because they did not understand why he came.

Matthew 16
Jesus Predicts His Death

21From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
22Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!"
23Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
24Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
He's alien to the people who don't know him.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No, I wasn't there, but I never stated that anything DIDN'T happen, I simply pointed out that it would be possible for other technology...even..my goodness...hand-held technology to be able to generate these miracles.

The bible is...in the end...just a story. Could it not have been embelished to make it appear as though this person "Jesus" did all of these things without aid when in it is possible there were tools/technology used. I'm in no way saying that that is what happened, but I have offered it as a theory, and I don't really see any proof in anything you've read that concretely disproves it.

It is also possible that the alien was sent for only a specific amount of time and that at the time of crucifixion that was it. Time to return to the aliens...hence the ressurection.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Gaz,

Do you have a link to that information. I would be interested in giving it a look.

Sure, I'm sure I can dig one up...the yellow book is a pretty well known bit of UFO folklore...

Here's a site (though there are many):

www.sonic.net...

But, since you'd have to read through a lot...here's the excerpt that's most important...

Aliens Confronted with Biblical Prophecy

When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. (The reader is cautioned to remember that the alien's hidden agenda is support by lying.) The aliens further explained that they had created the human species through hybridization and had manipulated the human race historically through religion, satanism, witchcraft, magic and other occult movements. They further purported that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass according to the text in Revelations if the current trends and attitudes persist. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual crucifixion of Christ and allowed the government to film. We didn't know whether to believe them or not. Were they using genuine religions to manipulate us? Or, were they indeed the source of our religions with which they have been manipulating us all along? Was this the beginning of the genuine END TIMES and the RETURN OF CHRIST which has been predicted in the Bible? No one knew the answer. A symposium was held in 1957 which was attended by some of the greatest scientific minds living then. They reached the conclusion that by the end of the century or shortly after the year 2,000 the planet would self-destruct due to increased population and man's exploitation of the environment without any help from God or the aliens.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Gaz, thank you, that was very interesting. Seems to indicate similar thinking as myself is out there. I enjoyed the link as well. thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
megaquad, and neither were you there. how do you actually know? you are a close minded guy who cant accept anything that cant be proved/found in the bible. so plz toss off.
stop quoting crap from the bible as hard evidence, it proves nothing.

does it say something like "and to heaven he/they rose" in the bible. ahah, ufos go up. i just proved the existence of ETs and the bible proves it.

im off to bed

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
TheSwordMaster, you shouldn't ignore facts just because they debunk what you want to be true.
First you say that bible proves nothing and then you say that it proves ET's....
heaven=God's kingdom, where God lives.
From where do you know for Jesus if not from bible?
If bible is false than why are you arguing that Jesus is alien?

You get pissed when I quote bible because I quote what proves you wrong, saying that parts of bible which prove you wrong are false is cowardly and obviously untrue.

This UFO religion is religion of Satan because it targets Christianity and wants to prove it wrong. Now why would these "aliens" target exactly Jesus...
If this is all their conspiracy are they stupid enough to betray themselves by telling their plan they have been hiding so long?

It goes along with magic, witchcraft, New Age and all related sorts who have the same master...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
First, SwordMaster does not contradict himself. He was clearly using your own logic to prove something. The fact that you point it out as lunacy shows that your own reasoning is faulty.

Second, your quote didn't prove anything wrong. As stated above in my post it is just as conceivable that Jesus was an alien.

Third, the bible is simply a story which could have been embelished, improperly recorded, or a complete work of fiction.

Finally, your accusation that the "UFO religion," (I'm not sure it is a religion, I don't worship them, I don't follow an alien philosophy of life) is the religion of Satan has absolutely no grounds. This is a truly closed minded argument. I understand that you believe strongly in your faith, but that does not make it the only true and righteous path. What will you do years from now if you find out that everything you have believed from the bible and your faith was a lie? Open your eyes, take a look around, you might see something new, you might learn something.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I learned alot since I stopped being obsessed by UFO's long time ago.
I even used to accept possibility that Jesus was alien.. How stupid I was. What I have learned is extensive and as experience it cannot be easily explained in few words.
I am not trying to say that only what I believe is true.. I am only trying to point to some flaws and illogical things in your theory, but every time I state something I am being interupted by mad screams that Jesus was alien using tricorder and teleporters.. that's what I call close minded.

BTW, SwordMaster was screaming some nonsense like 13 yr old backed up with nothing, I hope there isn't someone who thinks it made sense.

Anyways, my theory in short: Demons are pretending to be aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join