It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Im keodras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello to you all i am keodras, to me the grammar and what not need not apply to me as its something i wont be able to help anyway...if you dont like the way i type then well im sorry but thats tuff i dont change till its needed....as for what i am well thats not easy to say i will just state that im a warrior that looks for new techniques from all types, wether or not you think it can be done or cant be well thats not important to my kind we look for techniques and of the last ones we got we have completed all the hard ones and now work on the more easyer ones(at least thats what they thought)... we mostly crave any types of techs(techniques) from psi,ki/chi, and kinetics style (Eg:cryo,pyro,bio) any techs will be thanked for even if they seem like they just fakes or undoable (eg: Ki ball thing)..since im not good at intros realy, infact talking in this language is rather anoying but its the only one i know that you guys can understand, i think i will stop there

JAK

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hello keodras and welcome to ATS.

Here, as awelcome present, is your very own copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links, a great first stop should you have any questions as you get to know you way about. Any question unanswered there you might consider popping over to see Asala's aptly titled Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice. Or feel free to U2U me or any of the moderators here.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey there keodras! You sound very cool! It's nice to meet you, hope to see ya round the forums. And your english is fine with me, sorry its annoying to you though lol.
-Dani

new topics

top topics

join