It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this logical to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Is this logical? Is this true? If it is, it will begin to re-wire your brain just by reading it. If you are truly prepared with an open and logical truth seeking mind, please read on.

They are not keeping the secret from you, you are keeping from yourself my friend. The truth can not be given, only accepted. Here it is, but you won't comprehend it until you apply this and accept it as truth. Logically you can not find a flaw with truth. Apply it, live it, know it, and use it for 40 days and the truth will set you free. The new world order.

"Who am I?", "Why am I here?"

"Why you don't know the truth:

CONSPIRITOR
Con = to deceive
spirit = soul
tor = that which has been torn

WHAT ARE YOU BORN WITH?

What Are You Born With?

what are you born with?

Instinct? Instinct. Knowledge incorporated into your genetic code that is passed down from before you had a choice. Instinct. Information that is already a part of your very soul.

Your instinct of "SELF PRESERVE”:
Self = who you really are
Pre = before
Serve = serve truth

What? Selfishness before I Serve? Pre - Serve? This is still who I choose to be? God is omnipotent. Everywhere Always.

The instinct of "Self Preservation" is original sin.

Your first thought (before you knew the tongue you speak):
1) "I AM"
All you knew was that you were
2) "A Victim at the mercy of this world (Self Preserve, but I have no control)
FEAR!!!" It was cold, you were defensless and naked before the truth.
3) "I AM NOT ALONE". The nurses/doctor clipped the cord, cleaned you off
and handed you to your mother.

"I AM fearfull and NOT ALONE", but follow the path of fear and your opinion will lead your self to be alone.

"I AM fearfull and NOT ALONE", but follow the path of fear and your opinion will lead your self to be alone.

Before you give me your opinion, know this:

Your mind is bound to the law of association which means that you can only attach a new accepted truth to an already accepted truth. TRUTH.

Your Opinion = Your instinct to think of yourself before you serve
+ Your first 3 thoughts.

Your opinion is rooted at the source of your very soul and essence of who you percieve yourself as: 1) I AM or 2) FEAR CHOOSE!

Through the law of association you have formed what you believe your identity is, which you know is flawed, but can not explain why. I have this knowledge and give it to you freely because I AM NOT ALONE AND I COMPREHEND FEAR, but it has no dominion over me any more.

Could you imagine the Vatican and other world leaders washing the feet of strangers in Sin City? Truth is the most powerful thing. The only thing more powerful than all the armies of the world is an idea who’s time has come!

Rule #1: Truth can not be split or seperated from truth.
Rule #2: The message is always greater than the messenger, and neither exist if fear is known.
Rule #3: Truth can not know fear.
Rule #4: Truth can choose to not be alone

Your opinion is rooted at the source of your very soul and essence of who you percieve yourself as: 1) I AM or 2) FEAR CHOOSE!

If you find this message flawed, know that the messenger has averaged 2 hours sleep each night for the past 40 days to find this. He made a decision to do so. He is drained and tired.

The messenger has found I AM and nothing else. Therefore, I am nothing and equal to all of you, but less than the truth.

I AM going to rest and sleep now. Thank you for lending me your mind.

truth vs. Fear in order to know yourself.

"self preserve" or SERVICE OF TRUTH? Free Will.

[edit on 10/5/05 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
All of this is deeply rooted into the developmental system of our society. The way children "grow up" is outlined in Piaget's thoery of child development.

The battles with instinct are many.

The distractions are many.

God is in you, and everything around you, there is a universal harmony. You must teach yourself to love the trees. Love the rain as well as the sunshine. Love the balance. Since I have let go of all belief that I previously had, in order to get to know myself. I did the one thing that pshychologists say to never ever do, I basically psychoanalyized myself. And when I was finally done I saw the key. Everything I saw in myself came down to a decision between two absolutes. Then I saw it, the masons see it, the buddhists see it, eastern philosophy is dominated by it. It is the unversal balance, the ability to sustain, to generate life, and to see that same life in everything else. It is demonstrated in your care of a common houseplant. The amount of time you spend giving attention to the plant, pruning it, watering it, feeding it nutrients, making contact, speaking to it. The better it will do, simple as that. It gets benefit from you, but are you able to see the benefits you get from it, the answer is no. This is because you can't see it as a spiritual equal, and thus you aren't on the same "wavelength."

Tune into truth, it's all around you. Energy is a weird thing, as physics teaches you, energy can only be transfered, it cannot be created or destroyed. Tune into the energy of truth...if that makes sense, then decide what your soul is telling you, the part of you that is the trees, that is everything around you. Then you can begin the journey into the soul.

I'm no expert, believe me, but some weird things have happened to me since I started looking at nature as a communication from my soul.

The NWO would rather you be in a church, it is easier for them to affect and influence large groups of people, quite easily acutally.

My advice to you Be a free thinker, don't believe everything that you see, or anything that someone tells you. After all you wouldn't want to base your answer on "fuzzy logic" *cough*WMD's*cough*

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

My advice to you Be a free thinker, don't believe everything that you see, or anything that someone tells you. After all you wouldn't want to base your answer on "fuzzy logic" *cough*WMD's*cough*

Agreed,
to fight the NWO we need to be free thinkers who can think for themselves, instead of being sheep who are controlled via there masters.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
but is thinking for ourselves not born from fear? fear that what we have heard/seen is somehow not as it should be?

It seams that not thinking, and simply listening, reciveing, and acting are the way to walk around fear.

The NWO is ment to be a brother to embrace, not a villian to fear.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaporTrail

thats how the NWO will takeover,
it will seem like an angel coming to this world to save us, when really its the devil with a smile on his face

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It is not logical at all.
As you have based your theory around etymology and as you have mispelled the word CONSPIRATOR, I'm afraid that logic regarding the origin and meaning of the word has flown out of the window on this one.

There is no spirit in "conspirator". The word you are looking for is "spirare" - which means to breathe.
The "con" doesn't mean "to lie". It means "together".

You therefore have "to breathe together". This was later taken to mean "to act together" or to "plot together", which is what conspiracy theorists sometimes do. The word is thought to have originated in the early 15th century.

Although I don't doubt there may be a "world conspiracy", you won't find it in the etymology of the word "conspirator".

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Good post Leveller.

Reguarding 'Self Preserve':

[Middle English preserven, from Old French preserver, from Medieval Latin praeservre, from Late Latin, to observe beforehand : Latin prae-, pre- + Latin servre, to guard, preserve; see ser-1 in Indo-European Roots.]

dictionary.reference.com...

infinite: you said 'thats how the NWO will takeover,
it will seem like an angel coming to this world to save us, when really its the devil with a smile on his face'.

I seriously doubt the saviour will have a smile on his/hers/their face. The action they will take to save us from their own orchestrated evil will be an act of war. I have yet to see someone starting a war with a smile on their face even though the Bilderbergers and the Bohemian Grove crowd laughs and smiles behind our backs. Oh, and i'm not flaming you infinite. Peace.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Great posts Leveller and duskboy.

I stopped reading the original post when I saw the phrase "original sin".

More Christian mumbo-jumbo bull#.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaporTrail
but is thinking for ourselves not born from fear? fear that what we have heard/seen is somehow not as it should be?

It seams that not thinking, and simply listening, reciveing, and acting are the way to walk around fear.

We weren't taught to think CORRECTLY. Everyone has a tendancy to see things slightly differently. The teachings of many religions, teach you not how to see, but how to interperit what we see.

It is our preconcieved limits that hold us back.

If you look at an apple, it is just an apple. This is because you have been taught, that it is an apple. But try to think of a "frigglewidget," could be anything you imagine right? The possibilities are endless, but we let science and religion and preconceptions dominate out view of the world.

Learn to see the world in a different way, see it as it actually is. An infinte environment with unlimited possibilites.

If anything is confusing, i would reccoment the movie "what the &%*@ do we know?" It is about quantum metaphysics.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

CONSPIRITOR
Con = to deceive
spirit = soul
tor = that which has been torn

That etymology is completely incorrect.

Could you imagine the Vatican and other world leaders washing the feet of strangers in Sin City

The Vatican does was the people's feet in an act of humility.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
As you have based your theory around etymology and as you have mispelled the word CONSPIRATOR, I'm afraid that logic regarding the origin and meaning of the word has flown out of the window on this one.

There is no spirit in "conspirator". The word you are looking for is "spirare" - which means to breathe.

You therefore have "to breathe together". This was later taken to mean "to act together" or to "plot together", which is what conspiracy theorists sometimes do. The word is thought to have originated in the early 15th century.

Although I don't doubt there may be a "world conspiracy", you won't find it in the etymology of the word "conspirator".

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

You still serve the truth of it all even without your logic, just the deception of your opinion. I love your logic. I agree totally with you.

CHOOSE:

1) Breath together and love

2) LIE TOGETHER! and fe ar

servant

con spir A tor

phoenetics brain dead. laugh at me. laugh at me. I laugh with you. thank you. We are 1, We were many, WE ARE 1! serve.

brothers. sisters. hear here. Overstand.
Please drop the P. It is up. Don’t walk around fear. Wash your feet and step in it. It is the truth of things. IAM was the first truth. The first truth wanted the power that would destroy all things. And in a thought LOVE was created. What purpose is there for love without an opposing force. IAM has no knowledge of it. It was the bi-product of pro lust of truth choosing to not be alone and we are 1 the most beautiful thing truth created. How can Truth know it if truth knows only the truth. Can truth be separated from truth. We are the union. IAM1, we are many, WE ARE 1! That is the truth of truth. Wash your feet! My servant has found truth. He is in the city of sin where we chose a good man to follow. Listen. Now know NOW! Wash my feet.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by duskboy
Good post Leveller.

Reguarding 'Self Preserve':

[Middle English preserven, from Old French preserver, from Medieval Latin praeservre, from Late Latin, to observe beforehand : Latin prae-, pre- + Latin servre, to guard, preserve; see ser-1 in Indo-European Roots.]

dictionary.reference.com...

infinite: you said 'thats how the NWO will takeover,
it will seem like an angel coming to this world to save us, when really its the devil with a smile on his face'.

I seriously doubt the saviour will have a smile on his/hers/their face. The action they will take to save us from their own orchestrated evil will be an act of war. I have yet to see someone starting a war with a smile on their face even though the Bilderbergers and the Bohemian Grove crowd laughs and smiles behind our backs. Oh, and i'm not flaming you infinite. Peace.

your logic is flawless. Observe before hand. to know out of ignorance. to accept as fact that which existed before you. we know who you serve. wake up.

top topics

join