It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GI Killed, 2 Hurt in Attack at Iraq Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
TIKRIT, Iraq (AP) -- A U.S. soldier was killed and two were wounded by small-arms fire at their base in northern Iraq, the military said Thursday.

The U.S. Central Command said the soldiers from the 4th Infantry Division came under attack at a forward position 50 miles northeast of Baghdad at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday.

Here is the rest of the story:
customwire.ap.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yet more soldiers getting killed and wounded over there...*sigh*. I wish they would just get those guys out of there and bring them home to their families.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Yet more soldiers getting killed and wounded over there...*sigh*. I wish they would just get those guys out of there and bring them home to their families.

No #.....

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mess with the wrong (any..) people and this is what you get in return.. (payback..) Just the way these things go..

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm...what happened to the flowers? Chalk up another victory to the Bu#es. By the by, where is Bush? On a month-long vacation. Must be nice, Bush you worthless PoS...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
American soldeirs die fighting for a false stated cause, by an even more false stated president.

And all this meanwhile Bush kicks back on a month long vacation having some Scotch.

I feel sorry for the poor families of those american soldiers.

Deep

top topics

join