It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outside View: Nuke Shadow Over U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
About a year ago, I had lunch with someone who then held a relatively high position in the United States' homeland security forces. During our conversation, I casually referred to "somebody setting off a suitcase nuke in an American city." He replied, "That will happen."
I therefore found striking the headline in this Sunday's Washington Post: "U.S. Sees Drop in Terrorist Threats." The first paragraph of the story went on to say, "Reports of credible terrorist threats against the United States are at their lowest level since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, according to U.S. intelligence officials and federal and state law enforcement authorities."

www.spacewar.com...

The final paragraph of this story provides all the "joy" to those who oppose the tyranny of America's Jihad against Islam.

"It could be years before a suitcase nuke goes off in a U.S. city. It may be several decades before the United States gets hits with a genetically engineered plague that kills millions or tens of millions of people. But so long as we continue pursuing an offensive grand strategy, the goal of which is world domination, it is only a question of when, not whether, such events will happen. The paradise of fools turns into the purgatory of fools' successors."

join