It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Books on Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have recently become interested in the subject of mind control and mass manipulation. That being said I haven't read a single book on the subject itself despite numerous research on the internet. So if anyone could suggest a few good books on the subject of mind control I would appreciate it. I am especially interested in the areas of the subject involving programed assassins and government mind control but any books on mind control or closely related matter will due for me.

Also here is a list of books about mind control that I have been thinking about getting. If you have the time then maybe youi could tell me if any of these books are worth while. Here is the list I have created:

1. "Mind Control, World Control" by Jim Keith

2. "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy" by Jerry E. Smith

3. "Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness" by Jim Keith

4. "Trance: Formation of America" by Mark Phillips

5. "Mind Control and UFOs: Casebook on Alternative 3" by Jim Keith

I know that's not many books but I've just begun to look into the subject.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
try "The Battle For Your Mind" written by some guy i forgot. Its pretty good, describes the different states of mind, the conspiracies of the governemt to cover it up and other stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Born

IF YOU CAN FIND A COPY ITS CALLED THE YELLOW BOOK OF MIND CONTROL...last copy I saw was in 2002...there were a lot of copies floating aroun but now I cannot locate them anywhere...u2u me please if you find a copy...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This an a radio interpretation of the film 'Gaslight'. Gaslight shows on a small scale (domestic abuse) how mind control tactics are put into action. I highly recommend getting the film too if you can.

www.youtube.com...

Anything by Darren Brown would be good too.

For my take on how some of it is done see this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

vergaentuboca
try "The Battle For Your Mind" written by some guy i forgot. Its pretty good, describes the different states of mind, the conspiracies of the governemt to cover it up and other stuff.

Very good! It's by Dick Sutphen - but there are other titles of the same name by different authors. Highly recommend - you can easily read it in an hour for free right here:

Battle For Your Mind

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Born Books I would suggest are: Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1/102-3332875-7916110?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176669446&sr=1- 1

A Brain Implant Victim Speaks Out

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Another book I would recommend is A New Breed Satellite Terrorism

www.amazon.com...

Targeted Individuals & Mind Control w/ Dr. John Hall

www.youtube.com...

Bio-Medical Telemetry: Sensing and Transmitting Biological Information from Animals and Man

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1/102-3332875-7916110?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=11766 73017&sr=1-1

top topics

join