posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
I have recently become interested in the subject of mind control and mass manipulation. That being said I haven't read a single book on the subject
itself despite numerous research on the internet. So if anyone could suggest a few good books on the subject of mind control I would appreciate it. I
am especially interested in the areas of the subject involving programed assassins and government mind control but any books on mind control or
closely related matter will due for me.
Also here is a list of books about mind control that I have been thinking about getting. If you have the time then maybe youi could tell me if any of
these books are worth while. Here is the list I have created:
1. "Mind Control, World Control" by Jim Keith
2. "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy" by Jerry E. Smith
3. "Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness" by Jim Keith
4. "Trance: Formation of America" by Mark Phillips
5. "Mind Control and UFOs: Casebook on Alternative 3" by Jim Keith
I know that's not many books but I've just begun to look into the subject.