It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove and the Cabal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Please share your thoughts, is Bohemian Grove just a very exclusive summer camp for rich guys, or is it the main plotting center for the Cabal???

Bohemian Club

The August 2, 1982 edition of Newsweek magazine reported: "... the world's most prestigious summer camp - the Bohemian Grove - is now in session 75 miles north of San Francisco. The fiercely guarded, 2,700 acre retreat is the country extension of San Francisco's all-male ultra-exclusive Bohemian Club to which every Republican President since Herbert Hoover has belonged.

With its high-powered clientele, coveted privacy and cabalistic rituals, the Bohemian Grove has prompted considerable suspicion. ... The most important events, however are the "lakeside talks" (past orators: Alexander Hague and Casper Weinberger). This year's speaker was Henry Kissinger on The Challenge of the '80s."

Maclean's magazine, March 23, 1981 reported: "Each summer, for three weekends - this year's will be the 103rd - nearly 2,000 Bohemians, with guests in tow, speed in by car and corporate jet to their guarded Grove, close by the hamlet of Monte Rio (population 1,200) on the Russian River. The Grove's Shakespearean motto, "Weaving spiders come not here," is an injunction to forget wheeling and dealing which is widely ignored. While 'ruling-class cohesiveness' rarely lets slip details of accommodations arrived at there, some - such as the 1967 agreement by Ronald Reagan, over a drink with Richard Nixon, to stay out of the coming presidential race - have helped mold America's destiny.

... Oddly enough, reporters are barred from this club, formed one night in 1872 by five bored news hawks on the old San Francisco Examiner to promote good fellowship (i.e., booze-ups) and 'to help elevate journalism to that place in the popular estimation to which it is entitled.' That aspiration went down the drain when membership was extended to show people, and by 1878, the year of the first Grove-fest, the journalist were already on their way out.

Today, a prospective member faces an interrogation that, according to one club man, 'would satisfy the KGB.' There is a waiting list of 1,500 notables, all eager to pay the $2,500 initiation fee and $600 a year dues.

Mother Jones, August 1981 volume 6 page 28, reported a partial list of some of the prominent members: "George P. Shultz, Stephen Bechtel, Jr., Gerald R. Ford, Henry Kissinger, William F. Buckley, Jr., Fred L. Hartley, Merv Griffin, Thomas Haywood, Joseph Coors, Edward Teller, Ronald Reagan, A. W. Clausen, George Bush, William French Smith, John E. Swearingten, Casper W. Weinberger, Justin Dart, William E. Simon, and hundreds of other prominent politicos and businessmen."

Antony C. Sutton, Editor of an excellent monthly newsletter, Phoenix Letter, stated in the October, 1996 edition:

"Up to a few months ago, our knowledge of Bohemian Grove, the exclusive elitist hideaway by supposedly adult wheeler dealers, a.k.a. Washington statesman and prominent people (all male.)

We dismissed the behavior as immature, even pitiful by emotionally disturbed juveniles and not worth attention. This is where Kissinger, Ford, Nixon, Bechtel, Bush, Cheney, Hoover and their friends (2600 members) hang out and "relax." And if they want to behave as little boys that is their privilege, it is private property.

www.4rie.com...

Monte Rio, California - Imagine infiltrating the presidential retreat at Camp David with hidden video cameras and microphones, bluffing dozens of Secret Service agents and Deputy Sheriffs, sneaking past surveilance cameras hidden in the trees, sitting with 2,000 white men cheering for a murderous "Satanic" ritual-killing (the killing of "conscience") then escaping out alive with video footage unconfiscated. Note the 50-foot tall Owl of Bohemia shrine with Alladin's Lamp eternal flame, and Cremation of Care ceremony and ritual child sacrifice at Bohemian Grove on July 15, 2000.

During the "Cremation of Care" ceremony, the bound-body was burned on the alter of a 50-foot-tall Owl of Bohemia god made of concrete. The Bohemian priests wore hooded KKK robes in white, black or red. Cremation of the human sacrifice was set to music by Walt Disney's "Fantasia", "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" where Mickey Mouse's magic runs amok.

That was only four hours on the first night of the full moon on Midsummer's Eve in July 2000, not the remaining two weeks, so he missed Stormin Norman, Colin Powell and Dick Cheney dancing nekked with each other. Cheney, Powell and Swartzkoff are all members of the Bohemian Club who have lectured at the Grove on their windfalls from their Gulf War. Dick Cheney was reportedly picked as the running mate of Bush Jr. while attending the Satanic events at Bohemian Grove during the summer solstice on 2000, when this video was secretly shot.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In jailhouse interview, suspect says he sneaked into exclusive Monte Rio club prepared to kill
January 22, 2002

By RANDI ROSSMANN and LORI A. CARTER
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

National "Press" Club was established in Washington DC in 1908, soon after elites and journalists on the West Coast established the Bohemian Club. Membership includes "newsmakers" in addition to news reporters, including 17 consecutive Presidents of the United States. Most have lectured in the Club's restaurant, and both Carter and Reagan announced their candidacies for president. Mystical symbolism in NPC's logo reveal influence from Bohemian Grove's Owl Shrine and Illuminati's illuminated rays of sunlight
Bohemian Grove Dirt

Richard McCaslin planned a heavily armed assault on the exclusive Bohemian Grove men's club for more than a year, believing "it would take something dramatic" to draw attention to human sacrifices he feared were being held there.

In a jailhouse interview Monday night, the well-spoken, lucid and clean-shaven man said he "wanted to make a point" and was prepared to kill people at the Monte Rio resort if necessary.

McCaslin, 37, is being held in the mental health ward of the Sonoma County Jail, facing several felony charges stemming from his commando-like entry into the grove this weekend.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Press Release

re: Armed Subject at Bohemian Grove

Sunday, January 20, 2002 at 11:11, PM

PRESS RELEASE

January 20, 2002

On 1/20/02 at approximately 9:00 AM the Sonoma County Sheriff';s Department received a call for assistance from the Bohemian Grove located in Monte Rio, regarding a man with a gun. Additional information stated that the subject was dressed in a combat outfit and carrying a machine gun. The Sheriff's Department patrol units arrived within minutes. The deputies confronted an armed subject just outside the Bohemian Grove front gate.

The subject was armed with an assault rifle, semi-automatic handgun, explosive device, and a sword. He was wearing a blue paramilitary uniform, a skeleton mask and body armor. When the deputies confronted the subject he hid behind a tree and a stand-off ensued. The deputies on scene, along with two California Highway Patrol officers who arrived to assist, continued to talk to the subject in order to convince the subject to surrender. This continued for approximately ten minutes with the subject finally walking out from behind the tree and stared at the deputies with his rifle at a lowered position. The deputies continued to talk to the subject who eventually complied with the deputies demands.

After the deputies arrested the subject it was discovered that the subject had started a fire inside Bohemian Grove which was quickly extinguished by the fire system sprinklers.

The subject was then taken into custody without incident. He has been identified as Richard McCaslin a white male 37 years old from Carson City, Nevada. McCaslin was booked into the Sonoma County Sheriff's Department Main Detention Facility for several charges including 417 (c) PC Exhibiting an Firearm in the presence of a Peace Officer, 459 PC Burglary, 12280 (b) PC Possession of an Assault Rifle, 451 PC Arson, 12303.3 PC Possession of an Explosive Device. His bail has been set at $500,000.

For further information contact the Sheriff's Department Watch Commander at 707-565-3941.

Prepared by: Lieutenant Richard Sweeting
Reference Case No.: 020120-13

www.sonomasheriff.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
who see this place as a potential target. his problem was lack of planning, and lack of numbers. if more people are awakened to the fact that bad stuff goes on at the bohemian club, cabalistic stuff, maybe there will be a larger incentive to find out what that is. someday we'll figure it all out.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dude, the guy was like HEAVILY armed. What did he expected to find ? I don't want to call him crazy, but why bring tons of guns, and A SWORD???

That doesn't sound realistic.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would like to point out that the REAL RICH are usually REAL FREAKY... Consider that you can have ANYTHING you want, I mean ANYTHING...

Consider you have HAD everything you can think of. Life gets BORING real fast at that juncture... You start dreaming up "NEW" and "Different" things to do/see/play with/experience, etc...

These guys are simply living out the freaky deaky fantasies that they read about from the cabal side of life in a PRIVATE resort.

They obviously couldn't do this sort of thing on main street could they?

I guess what concerns me is that our "Leadership" (dare I use that word?) are so bored with the tasks at hand that make up ruling the free world that they feel the need to frolic in the buff around a large peice of concrete...

Or could it be that they are so STRESSED OUT that they need to blow off extraordinary amounts "steam"?

Whatever the case, it causes me much gastrointestinal discomfort just thinking about it...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Maybe the guy was on to something

www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I ordered that Alex Jones documentary/expose, I'll let you know what I think once it arrives! This is all extremely suspicious behavior and I think that we the people deserve an explanation.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I definetly recommend the Jones material, along with his latest film, Road to Tyranny.

I believe the Grove is definetly the brotherhood's summer camp.
Apparently, it is structured like masonry, with only certain initiates privy to certain knowledge and truths about what goes on at the ceramony.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The subject was armed with an assault rifle, semi-automatic handgun, explosive device, and a sword. He was wearing a blue paramilitary uniform, a skeleton mask and body armor.

That's incredible. The guy was not crazy, he was preparing for this event. I'm wondering what he was planning to do-- plant the bomb, blow it, and then run in shooting? Was the skeleton mask supposed to represent something symbolically? If so, could it have been an "assassination attempt" from a rival group?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Alex Jones' "911 The Road to Tyranny" is excellent. I've downloaded it, the bohemian grove video, and several of his radio broadcasts off of Kazaa.

new topics

top topics

join