It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does having a Member on Ignore~~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Mean you do not have to see his/her postings ever again?

Thank you..

[edit on 8-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you apply a member ignore to someone you won't be able to see their posts until you decide to remove the filter.

JAK

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey Siriuslyone,

It is only as permanent as you wish.

In your settings page, about half way down on the left you should see your Ignore List which I beleive you can alter anytime you desire.

Jack

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Hey Siriuslyone,

It is only as permanent as you wish.

In your settings page, about half way down on the left you should see your Ignore List which I beleive you can alter anytime you desire.

Jack

Thank you both..I needed that..

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I always just turn my head or close my eyes if I don't want to see something or put my fingers in my ears if I don't want to hears something. Of course I'm just making a joke & I'm not looking to upset you. It's a great feature, but one I don't think I'll ever use unless I run out of valium.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I used it once, early on in my time here. The purpose was to keep me from reacting to a real tool and getting banned. I took him off ignore after he was banned.

Bottom line is, that if someone is really pushing your buttons, ignore might be the way to go.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I used it once, early on in my time here. The purpose was to keep me from reacting to a real tool and getting banned. I took him off ignore after he was banned.

Bottom line is, that if someone is really pushing your buttons, ignore might be the way to go.

Intrepid Amen, a few have such a negative view on life, Earth and it's inhabitants I cannot bear to read their posts..I wonder why they stay on such a wondrous forum.

Outsider--I cannot do valium, it poisons me, so I have to bite the bullet...or my tongue..

[edit on 8-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Tool? Only of my Reptilian Overlords.

Besides, ignoring a lower life form (simian) sounds like some kind of discrimination.

Ignored Monkeys, not just for annoying posts anymore...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
remember:

denying ignorance IS infact ignorant...

are you going to ignore your problems and not see how you can solve them???

new topics

top topics

join