It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Texan Democrats.... What to do, what to do???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is funny as hell, check it out,
The stupid Democratic Senators for the Texan Senate, (11/31), ran way to New Mexico because they were going lose a vote on redistricting Texas for Congressional elections.

Please, don't mess up my state or country any more. So what if Bush is a Republican, at least he doesn't run away like the stupid Democrats!!

What shoud we do with them?

Heres some articles on the situation:

Senator Hinojoasa keeps on being gay, he wants 30 days...

Lt. Governor Dewhurst urges the Dems to return to Texas

What would you do with them?

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Cool! Your avatar is copyright protected. Thanks for stealing form the site. Gee, does every message board do that?
2nd red flag?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Isnt it great that in modern politics, completely ignoring the founding idea of majority rule, you can just pack up and leave, completely stalling all government, just because you cant get your way?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its just the thing that republicans do. If you don't like the way things are break the rules. California, Florida, Texas. it doesn't matter. These "things" don't care to follow the democratic process, will break the rules to get their way, and will look you dead in the eye with a straight face and LIE.

(I've seen it time and time again)

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Its just the thing that republicans do. If you don't like the way things are break the rules. California, Florida, Texas. it doesn't matter. These "things" don't care to follow the democratic process, will break the rules to get their way, and will look you dead in the eye with a straight face and LIE.

hey if repubs can break thier laws that they make, y can't dems do it also?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns

Because we have morals and ethics.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Because we have morals and ethics.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Colonel]
hey don't get me wrong, I my self have morals and ethics too, but aren't u tired of being ousted by a dirt repub that wants all the 'fame' for him self. Well I say we give'em a little taste of thier own medicine, c how they like it.... then we can return on having morals and ethics!

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I Understand how you feel. I sometimes feel that way too. In fact, when you do USE the same tactics that they use, they end up literally crying...and whining about how bad the other side is. Like a bully. However, if wwe adopt the all of the SAME tactics that they use, we are no better than them and have no room to complain when the same is visited upon us.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Cool! Your avatar is copyright protected. Thanks for stealing form the site. Gee, does every message board do that?
2nd red flag?

Dude... what's your problem? Send me a U2U.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I Understand how you feel. I sometimes feel that way too. In fact, when you do USE the same tactics that they use, they end up literally crying...and whining about how bad the other side is. Like a bully. However, if wwe adopt the all of the SAME tactics that they use, we are no better than them and have no room to complain when the same is visited upon us.
That is y I love being a democrat...we care for peole no matter what, even some repubs steps on us we still care, but then they STEPED on us WAY to MUCH WE KICK THIER ... well you know what i mean and after they suffer thier humiliation, we care for'em

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I ticked the "Please Explain" option in the same tone that it was used as the platform of the Pauline Hanson campaign. But as it would be applied by the escapees to the gaolers, or anyone who sees behind the lies of the Bush administration and the hijacked GOP.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
See, remember the Clinton impeachment and how he had sex? Well, we used the same tactics they did and they started crying like babies. I did some research...

"Livingston makes Clinton look like Mary Poppins" - Larry Flint

As the vote came closer, Larry Flint of Hustler Magazine got ready to reveal dirt on Livingston. Turns out that Livingston has had several affairs while he was in Congress. How many? According to Flint, "Livingston makes Clinton look like Mary Poppins!" The Republicans have this problem because their sexual morality stance is a two edge sword. And in order to move the impeachment forward, Livingston had to fall on the sword and give his career to avoid the perception of hypocrisy.
So, the Republicans have lost two Speakers of the House as a result of the Lewinsky scandal. Hard to see where their winning this battle, but I'm sure they believe they are. Meanwhile, Clinton's approval rating has jumped up again and the day after the impeachment vote, Clinton has 72% of the public on his side as the Republicans have to somehow get 67 Senators to defy 72% of the voters, good luck!

But it's the Principle!
The morally superior Republicans claim they stand on principle. "We're doing what's right!", they say patting themselves on the back as they look down their noses at us lowly sinners. Republicans fail to see that there is some principle in doing the work of the people rather than wasting a lot of time trying to get a symbolic defeat. Republican principles are a mystery to us lowly sinners. Maybe they could explain it to me, but I doubt I'd understand.

Because of Republican principles, Bob Livingston had to resign for the House. Hard to make a stand against sexual sins if your leader has had sex with a dozen women. So Livingston had to go. Makes you wonder why the Republicans didn't know about his sexual past. Did Livingston lie about it? Or were they too stupid to ask Livingston if there were any skeletons in his closet? Livingston claims he didn't lie, so what does that tell you? I hope that the next time they elect a Speaker of the House that they ask him if he's had any affairs.

www.perkel.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And they get have the nerve to blame Clinton for the terrorist acts in the US. Maybe, if they would let him do his JOB.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Now i know that there is intelligent life out there. Finally some 1, rather than me, thinks that the republicans are weak little hipocrits!!!! HA! they try to blam Clinton for his fault, only because he was running the damn country like it should be, and that made the repubs mad. So they do have the nerve to prosecute the dems and not even look at there own 'internal affairs' . Remember kids don't point the finger if you have not yet blame your self for something lately, and if ur a republican it won't matter cuz ya'll do it any wayz

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Now i know that there is intelligent life out there. Finally some 1, rather than me, thinks that the republicans are weak little hipocrits!!!! HA! they try to blam Clinton for his fault, only because he was running the damn country like it should be, and that made the repubs mad. So they do have the nerve to prosecute the dems and not even look at there own 'internal affairs' . Remember kids don't point the finger if you have not yet blame your self for something lately, and if ur a republican it won't matter cuz ya'll do it any wayz

Republicans also have the uncanny ability to ignore the flagrant faults of their own party and their own ideology while attacking others for the same AND NOT SEE HYPOCRISY.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Uhmmm......

HELLO!!!!!!
Colonel.

The Democrats ran away. There the one's halting the progression of society, not the Republicans.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Uhmmm......

HELLO!!!!!!
Colonel.

The Democrats ran away. There the one's halting the progression of society, not the Republicans.

Tassadar

The republicans left because there was gonna be redistricting which was gonna cut the pie bigger for more republicans but the republicans needed a quroum to do it. That's why they left. When the Dems controlled Texas, there was no talk of redistricting to eliminate republicans, was there?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
dude.
read the story.

The Democrats, emphasize the "Democrat" part, left.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
dude.
read the story.

The Democrats, emphasize the "Democrat" part, left.

Tassadar
Then if the dems left who is there to take care of texas?

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by hellfireburns]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ERGH!!!!

The Republican Senators are still there.
The Governor is still there.
The State Troopers are still there with their cowboy hats.

Tassadar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join