It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The most tragic event in the human kind history was the Russian Revolution 1917. A great nation that made its first steps onto the next level of the economy evolution was formed into a totalitarian state, tens millions people were jailed or killed. Without that terrible event, today Russians would be the most advanced nation in the world, both economically and culturally.

Today attempts are made to put the USSR in one line with the Nazi German. And that is wrong, they were not equal. The horrible monster - USSR fought with the entirely unprecedented - the Nazi German.

The goal of the Nazi German was to rule over the entire world, to kill a lot to make their number small and to enslave the remaining Russians, to eliminate Jewish.

German didn't turn into Nazi in a vacuum. German was allowed to become it. It was a hope that German will turn against the USSR and will stop the expansion of the USSR.

You might not believe it, but consequently to it, England and USA went into the active war with the German very late.

The perception of German as of force against the USSR cost tens millions lives of Russians, White Russians and Jewish who were burn in the barns, starved to the death in the concentration camps.

Something more than a mere fear from the USSR did stand beyond this. It was a racism, Russians were perceived as a barbarian nation that shall be stopped by any costs.

Today an attempt is done to hide it all, to blame the USSR, to force the attention unto the fact of conquests that were done by the USSR.

Mind exist in order to find a ways. All the costs just weren't necessary, but some minds are very sophisticated.

My Congratulations to the Russia for the Biggest ever Victory! And I wish Russians that victories would not be achieved in that horrible way.

And shame on the USA and England. Shame on the Estonia, were the former SS people who slew the Russian civilians are now heroes.

Today many countries express compassion to the Estonia which was conquered by the USSR. I feel no sorry for the Estonians. Besides the Estonian SS that killed Russian civilians, just after the Nazi began their attack on the Estonia, the Estonians killed most of the Estonian Jewish.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
thats moronic propaganda you are spweing
without stalin russia would of been a mudhut peasant nation and not a great superpower riveled only by usa..
ussr liberated the baltics and now they are being ungreatful neo-nazis.

also you are right about being late.. on the american d-day russians were already marching into germany

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Hellraiser]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Hellraiser]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If you would study history instead of listening cheap propaganda, you would know that germany had no other choice but to attack russia before russians attacked them.

Also, what about Molotov-Ribbentrop pact? Have you ever heard about that that? At that time Stalin and Hitler were friends btw.

I would suggest you to study Russian history a little bit, especially the time when Stalin reigned. Pay attention industrialization, mass deportations and the people rights in that time.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately I couldn't edit my post, so here is the thread corrected, I've elaborated some things.

The most tragic event in the human kind history was the Russian Revolution 1917. A great nation that made its first steps onto the next level of the economy formation was formed into a totalitarian state, tens millions people were jailed or killed. Without that terrible event, today Russians would be the most advanced nation in the world, both economically and culturally.

Today attempts are made to put the USSR in one line with the Nazi German, to present the WWII events from a different angle. And that is wrong, they were not equal. The horrible monster - USSR fought with the entirely unprecedented - the Nazi German.

The goal of the Nazi German was to rule over the entire world, to kill a lot to make their number small and to enslave the remaining Russians, to eliminate Jewish.

USSR was a horrible state, but the simple Soviet Soldiers fought for life, against the fascism, death and enslavement.

German didn't turn into Nazi in a vacuum. German was allowed to become it. It was a hope that German will turn against the USSR and will stop the expansion of the USSR.

You might not believe it, but consequently to it, England and USA went into the active war with the German very late.

The perception of German as of force against the USSR cost tens millions lives of Russians, Bielorussians and Jewish who were burn in the barns, starved to the death in the concentration camps.

Something more than a mere fear from the USSR did stand beyond this. It was a racism, Russians were perceived as a barbarian nation that shall be stopped by any costs.

Today an attempt is done to hide it all, to blame the USSR, to force the attention unto the fact of conquests that were done by the USSR.

Mind exist in order to find a ways. All the awful costs just weren't necessary, but some minds are very sophisticated.

My Congratulations to the Russia for the Biggest ever Victory! And I wish Russians that victories would not be achieved in that horrible way. Honor to the Russian Soldier and Honor to the Soldiers of all the nationalities.

And shame on the USA and England which allowed the Nazism to grow and today attempt to hide it. Shame on the Estonia, were the former SS people who slew the Russian civilians are now heroes.

Shame on the states and Honor to the people. Honor to the American and British Soldiers, Honor to the people from all the world who brought the Nazi German to the end.

Today many countries express compassion to the Estonia which was conquered by the USSR. I feel no sorry for the Estonians. Besides the Estonian SS that killed Russian civilians, just after the Nazi began their attack on Estonia, the Estonians killed most of the Estonian Jewish.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Now it's a lot better
Good post, btw

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Today is also my Mamma's Birthday!

Happy B-day MOM!

new topics

top topics

join