It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Some of that material in the first link was so good, I included it into my site for Posterity.

Have you read the japanese white paper?

www.ctrl.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So its true GWB is a member of Skull and Bones, thats what a friend of mine was telling me, so he is also a satanist.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
He's a double barreled, SATANIST! He is a member of the Bohemian Grove, and a bonesman. Make no mistake, he is your worst nightmare. Freddy Crooger has nothing on him..........

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I knew it thats y he likes wars and he is a drunk as well i mean i like a drink now and again but i neve start wars.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
it seems it is hard to find info on this Society..but does anyone here know anything about them?

Check out the film, 'Skulls'.

Artistic license ignored, it gives a rough guide to the Order.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a Fraternity brother of mine's cousin was invited to become a member of Skull and Bones when he attended Yale. He accepted the invitation, but halfway through the "pledgeship"(im not sure what they call it) he was dropped by his professor, who was a Bonesman, for writing a paper about how hispanics should be more involved in politics...

unfortunatly my Fraternity brother doesn't take as much interest in Skull and Bones as i do, so he didn't ask many questions...his cousin lives here in the city, so i might be able to get ahold of him....i'll keep ya posted

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by batman]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by batman
a Fraternity brother of mine's cousin was invited to become a member of Skull and Bones when he attended Yale. He accepted the invitation, but halfway through the "pledgeship"(im not sure what they call it) he was dropped by his professor, who was a Bonesman, for writing a paper about how hispanics should be more involved in politics...

unfortunatly my Fraternity brother doesn't take as much interest in Skull and Bones as i do, so he didn't ask many questions...his cousin lives here in the city, so i might be able to get ahold of him....i'll keep ya posted

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by batman]

thank you for your imput...im hoping to hear from you soon

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Video from MSNBC on Skull and Bones:

sf.indymedia.org...

more on topic: sf.indymedia.org...

sf.indymedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I couldn't get those to play, and I have real player, any pointers?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Skull and Bones.. sounds to me like a Cypress Hill album..

En Loco En El Coco..

Insane in the brain!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumpy
I couldn't get those to play, and I have real player, any pointers?

strange, they all work for me...

I don't know what the problem would be?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Do you mean the group that President Senior and Junior Bush are involved in?

should be....

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Not just the Bush Cartel, but also the Democrat candidates as well.

Which means Skull and Bones have a monopoly on this election..........

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
here is a link to a page that gives some info on the skulls. the page this info was origionally taken from is not online anymore, as far as i could tell, but you get the same text.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg39263.html
"What if you were tapped -- invited to join the world's most powerful
secret society -- the Order of Skull and Bones -- a membership so exclusive
that it virtually guarantees success in the material world?..."

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks to drunk & All Seeing Eye for the links.....

i think that's all the further i care to dig ....

like Sergeant SHULTZ (hogan's heroes) says....

" I see noth-ing.....I hear noth-ing.."

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SIGNATURE, below:

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The members of the Order of Skull & Bones, true to their firm belief in "constructive confusion," have intentionally allowed a series of conflicting mythologies to spring up about the origins and history of their secret fraternity. According to one version of the Order's founding, it was an outgrowth of an earlier British or Scottish freemasonic grouping first established at All Soul's College at Oxford University in the late 17th century. Another version of the history of Skull & Bones is that it grew out of the German "nationalistic" secret .societies of the early 19th century. Still a third explanation is that Skull & Bones is an uniquely American institution which adopted some of the rituals of European freemasonry, but molded these rituals and beliefs into a new form.

Regardless of these conflicting accounts, it can be stated with certainty that the Order was first established on the Yale campus in 1832 It was officially incorporated only in 1856 under the name Russell Trust Association. According to virtually all the available biographical data on its early members, the money required to sustain the secret order's campus affairs and its broader role in placing its members into key positions of influence upon their graduation from Yale, derived from the opium trade in the Far East. That trade was set up by the British East India Company and was flourishing by the time the Treaty of Paris was signed in 1783 ending the American War for Independence. The East India Company during this period was controlled by the Baring Brothers Bank (Toward the closing decades of the 17th century, the British House of Rothschild would supplant the Baring Brothers as the controlling financial interests in the China opium trade

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The order was incorporated in 1856 under the name "Russell Trust Association." By special act of the state legislature in 1943, its trustees are exempted from the normal requirement of filing corporate reports with the Connecticut secretary of state.

As of 1978, all business of the Russell Trust [which founded Skull and Bones] was handled by its lone trustee, Brown Brothers Harriman partner John B. Madden, Jr. Madden started with Brown Brothers Harriman in 1946, under senior partner Prescott Bush, George Bush's father.

Each year, Skull and Bones members select ("tap") 15 third-year Yale students to replace them in the senior group the following year. Graduating members are given a sizeable cash bonus to help them get started in life. Older graduate members, the so-called "Patriarchs," give special backing in business, politics, espionage and legal careers to graduate Bonesmen who exhibit talent or usefulness.

The home of Skull and Bones on the Yale campus is a stone building resembling a mausoleum, and known as "the Tomb." Initiations take place on Deer Island in the St. Lawrence River (an island owned by the Russell Trust Association), with regular reunions on Deer Island and at Yale. Initiation rites reportedly include strenuous and traumatic activities of the new member, while immersed naked in mud, and in a coffin. More important is the "sexual autobiography": The initiate tells the order all the sex secrets of his young life. Weakened mental defenses against manipulation, and the blackmail potential of such information, have obvious permanent uses in enforcing loyalty among members.

www.geocities.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join