It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey I'm pretty bored so why not talk about intoxication? Whats the craziest thing you've done while drunk? A couple weeks ago I woke up on my front lawn next to a few empty bottles and a bicicle. I cant remember much else. Turns out I crashed into my mailbox and passed out. Funny stuff. What have you all been up to?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
lol... i went out with a few friends to a night club and by 10pm i was tipsy and i know a bouncer he relised and decided to make fun of me being drunk and put me in a dance cage by the dj box i was goin for it for about three hours and i was gettin free drinks because of it, went home...
woke up with a massive hangover and went to see a friend the bouncer had a video camera and made it so i was all over the fliers and on the video website for this club (not saying just incase you look!)
and all my friends saw it and this was about 6 months ago and i still have people i dont know coming up to me asking when im going to go back in the dance cages! so that is my most embassing moment of my life.
xx oni xx

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Oni x x]

join