It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contradiction Of David Icke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Regarding the holographic universe (The Matrix as Icke says - which is only his way of conveying quite a complicated idea in simple terms, taking the metaphor from the popular movie).

This is not an invention of Icke's, the holographic universe is part of quantum physics.

Have a quick trip round Google, or Amazon, and you will find A LOT of information and literature about quantum physics theories and the holographic universe.

When you start to think about it, it's not actually as outlandish as it initially sounds - fantastic yes, but not crazy.

We know there are things we cannot see and hear - at it's most basic: we can't see the wind, but we feel it on our face.

One step on: Ultra-violet light, high frequencies of sound (like dogs can hear).

That's the simple basis for discovering the holographic universe is quite a realistic and sensible theory to explain our world and experiences. Everything is energy, and how we experience it depends on it's frequency/vibration. If the vibrational frequency of that energy is outside the parameters that our body allows us to experience (like ultra-violet light) - then we are oblivious, consciously, to it's existence.

Now Icke's theories regarding the 4th dimensional reptiles and the shapeshifting (not saying that they are fact, or as strong a theory as the holographic universe) - his theories about these can be explained this way.

We cannot see/touch/smell/taste/hear the 4th dimensional frequencies, so we don't know it is there - but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just the way we are 'plugged into' *this* dimension means the 4th dimensional frequencies fall outside OUR frequency range - that range of frequencies that the body can experience.

Regarding the shapeshifting - now going along with this - What if the 'Illuminati' (a name I'm using as a cover-all phrase for the NWO/Reptiles/Whomever is in charge) - What if these people have, and always have had, this knowledge? If they are interacting somehow with the 4th dimension - basically they know how to interact with frequencies outside the regular human frequency-band, then all their rituals, maybe these are ways of communicating, or opening channels with the frequencies outside our range? If beings exist on these frequencies outside our range, then are these ways of interacting with them in some way?

Since the physical body is merely a frequency of vibrational energy - Shapeshifting could simply be a way of altering the human perception of certain frequencies. We believe the world is physical, and we know something physical, like a rock, or a human, cannot change into something else, or alter it's form without some sort of outside interaction - but if it's just energy with a frequency, change the vibrational frequency, change the 'physical' form.

There was a thread a while back in the Ancient Civilisations forum where there was a quote about how the Reptiles could be 'unmasked' with the use of sound. I've also read (in the same forum) stories of Tibetan monks using musical instruments to move giant rocks.

Fantastical? Yes - but if the rock is merely a certain frequency range - if the frequency range is altered or interacted with in some way (using certain sound freqencies for example) - maybe the physical 'rules' of the rock (gravity) can be bent.

I don't think Icke has enough evidence, other than tying historical stories and symbolic/artistic use of reptillian imagery to 2nd-hand eye-witness reports from people he has met on his travels, to make a decent case for his theories - BUT the holographic universe theory of quantum physics definately explains how his otherwise outlandish theories can be explained with mainstream physics.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well done, that is a perfect explanation.

As you said, a rock or object no matter what its size and weight can be moved if you can manipulate its vibrational frequency and its the same with shapeshifting. If you can manipulate the vibrations of the frequency then you can manipulate the pshysical form, i.e shapeshift.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
ickes thoerys make perfectly clear sense to me. It explains alot of things. sooner we all wake up to the truth the better!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ALL GO INTO MY THREAD CALLED "ILLUMINATI LECTURE BY DAVID ICKE"

EDIT: Some mod has accidently removed this thread but it will be back in a minute.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
his theories remind me of 3 things the matrix, V and they live, if sum one told you they were jesus would you belive them i know i wouldnt, i belive in the universe is energy, but icke is a quack, and government coverups are just that, its insanity.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
David Icke, is a half-nut.
Half of the topics he comes up with and the so called proof to back them up are completely far fetched, even to a person such as myself, who explores things with an open mind.
The world is not a hologram, and there are no 12ft tall reptiles in politician skins walking around with "dead" eyes as some nut job put it.

While his stuff is experimental, and exciting to read, it's not something I'd take with more than a half pinch of salt, and then disgard to the side as nothing other than a good ficitious read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join