It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast..dont have a name i call it zola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey its CMAN again and im bored out of my mind and this post is just for fun but its not a lie just a storie i heard. My good freind and i were walking down the trail across my house when he began to tell me off a sighting he had. He was in the staes at the time i belive california but i wsent sure. Anyways he and his dad said that they were walking down a trail when they heard a loud screech, they way he descrbed sounded like no animal ive ever heard of, it was a roar. but as if a bird had made the sound it was massive. Scared as hell they run back to the good o' l boy 454 pick up. When they began to drove away they noticed large (IM TALKING BIG) bird foot prints. But they only looked at it for a sec while they drove off the dirt road they were on. Well my question is that has there evere been reports off such things or is my freind just a lieing redneck?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sir..I suggest you consider a more real topic and research it all to hell first too before starting a thread on any National WS.
Just a suggestion.

Dallas

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
it sounds like it was somthing like a phenoix but then again he mite have been subject to a big houx(sp) my best guess would be a bear in detress

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ya you need more information on this

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There are quite a few stories or incidence of giant birds like Eagles and vultures. there are also native american folklore and legend about thunder birds. and a little more recently on July 25 1977 in lawndale illinois. Also accounts of the rare and endangerd california condor that has a wingspan of over ten feet for a more logical explanation.
I hope this helps.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Dagda1985]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
it is a beast called Karura, do a search for it on google

top topics

join