It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

DNA--The Universal Bar Code?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Supposition here:

Let us say the entire Akashic records of all beings which is presupposed in writings of The Urantia Book is indeed being kept and updated.
Can/would our DNA be immediately available, just as in a super market we get scanned and it is all there for whomever is in charge of soulular identification?


PS--Not excluding all the other seers who have told of the record-keeping of the Cosmos, including Cayce,Bailey etc.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by siriuslyone]




posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To elicit any comments whatsoever?
It came to me in a dream, and thinking that dna cannot be changed nor altered, why not is it an ID code for not just the body?



posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm a little confused on what your asking, lol, sorry, could you give some more detail that isnt hard to understand for us slow people.


[edit on 6-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]



posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
I'm a little confused on what your asking, lol, sorry, could you give some more detail that isnt hard to understand for us slow people.


[edit on 6-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]


Here goes, DNA-double helix was discovered in 1953? before that, there was no way to itentify a person but by fingerprints..
As DNA was processed further, it now is being used as a ~foolproof~ way to identify a person absolutely, and as nobodys' DNA comes close to anyone else's, then it seems to be a way of absolute ID.
So since a DNA strand looks like a bar code that is on food, etc..it made sense to me in this dreams that DNA is the best-only way to keep records of a person by reading it's DNA.


www.time.com...



posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Lol, oh yeah, that...lol
I know what your talking about, hmmm.....i dont know how to put my thoughts on this into words though. **Thinks really hard** lol
Well i already have believed that everything about us is in our DNA for a while. EVERYTHING though, all past life memories, experiences, your future destinies, your souls purpose, etc. etc. DNA is the blueprint of how your spiritual life shall progress. It's shape symbolizes the evolution of your consciousness, the spiral to higher conscousness(OMG i so hate this word!! lol!) I wonder if i can find sum links that would talk more about it....hmmm while were talking about the mystical aspect of DNA, have you ever heard of DNA activation? Heres a thead started on it earlier, i sort of twisted it into information on Kundalini shakti, b/c when the goddess is aroused she will usually Activate your DNA as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
LOL, i sort of made a mistake in this thread though, b/c i didnt remember to input that Kundalini shakti arousal and DNA activation are two separate things in a way, but that Kundalini arousal is a way of activating your DNA. lol, oh well, oops...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

Sorry im being lazy tonight and not typing much, lol.
BTW ive noticed quite a few of your posts tonight, are you new? Because your cool! And you have a great signature!!! Nice to meet you! lol
Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]



posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Lol, oh yeah, that...lol
I know what your talking about, hmmm.....i dont know how to put my thoughts on this into words though. **Thinks really hard** lol
Well i already have believed that everything about us is in our DNA for a while. EVERYTHING though, all past life memories, experiences, your future destinies, your souls purpose, etc. etc. DNA is the blueprint of how your spiritual life shall progress. It's shape symbolizes the evolution of your consciousness, the spiral to higher conscousness(OMG i so hate this word!! lol!) I wonder if i can find sum links that would talk more about it....hmmm while were talking about the mystical aspect of DNA, have you ever heard of DNA activation? Heres a thead started on it earlier, i sort of twisted it into information on Kundalini shakti, b/c when the goddess is aroused she will usually Activate your DNA as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
LOL, i sort of made a mistake in this thread though, b/c i didnt remember to input that Kundalini shakti arousal and DNA activation are two separate things in a way, but that Kundalini arousal is a way of activating your DNA. lol, oh well, oops...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

Sorry im being lazy tonight and not typing much, lol.
BTW ive noticed quite a few of your posts tonight, are you new? Because your cool! And you have a great signature!!! Nice to meet you! lol
Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]


GREAT! glad we agree on it holding ALL of us, IOW, it is G-d's signature upon humans..Great links, I have on running a post on the Kundalini also..
Nice to meet you, your post is like a breath of fresh air.
I just joined recently, but have been a lurker for many months before I jumped in.
IMO, the open Kundalini opens one up to the heretofore impossible..
Bless you;

sir



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dude this stuff is sooo cool I don't even know where to begin! *stops, pauses, realizes how much of a science nerd that sounded like and starts over*

I think it's very facinating. So much so I was pursuing it as a career for a good number of years. Anyhow, I think after reading more into transcription and translation, I'm sure you'd be totally amazed just how 'on-target' you are. Nothing starts without a reading of the genes and the accuracy, proof-reading, checklisting, and repairing is amazing. Makes the argument for evolution really difficult, but that's for another thread. Once a gene is read, it's constructed, copied, transported, etc.

It does describe the physical construct of the body which we can all prove decays and goes away. To get closer to God, I think one has have the ability to look beyond what's seen. For example, I've heard a really convincing arguement that God created the universe through vibration. Hmmm...brain cells tingling....gonna go soak in a bath of scientific possibilities....

Pray, train, study,
God bless.


[edit on 9-5-2005 by saint4God]



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Saint,,thank you, but I know you are not talking to me..lol
This all came in a dream state..
I did not realize it had been covered in here in such depth.
We need people like you who can patiently study all this..



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyoneSo since a DNA strand looks like a bar code that is on food, etc..it made sense to me in this dreams that DNA is the best-only way to keep records of a person by reading it's DNA.

DNA is somethign that can serve as a unique identifier, especially if the whole molecule in total is used. One person's entire dna complement will be different from another persons. Acutlaly, even within a person, there will be differences cell to cell, replication to replication.

But what are you saying, that it be used to identify a person? Why go thru all that trouble? Its easy enough to identify one person or another no?



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13Well i already have believed that everything about us is in our DNA for a while. EVERYTHING though, all past life memories, experiences, your future destinies, your souls purpose, etc. etc. DNA is the blueprint of how your spiritual life shall progress.

Its just a chemical that, when read by a particular protein, is used to make other proteins.

saintforgod
It does describe the physical construct of the body

A person is far more than just the information in their dna. Clones, heck, twins, are not the same people, they are as different as anyone else, in the stuff that counts, in spite of their dna being the same. DNA is just one of many chemicals that people are made up of.



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We were talking about the mystical aspect of DNA, the part you probably wouldnt believe in...but everyone has their choice to believe what they wish!

You must have some cool dreams there sirius!!! I wish i was told such cool things thru dreams! lol One day...maybe, i will too....actually, i dont have i doubt that one day ill have dreams like that...but thats another issue.
-Dani



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
IOW, when they were dying, their records would be readily available??

But there is no record contained in DNA. Its the genome, not a history. True, it can be used in comparative studies with other genomes to see how much and in what ways the two differ and that can give information as to phylogeny, but still, nothing about the actual person. The only information contained in the genome is what proteins to make and then how to regulate them.

vesuvius 13
We were talking about the mystical aspect of DNA

So you are basically talking about some made up stuff that has no basis in reality? Or does it have a basis in reality?



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
We were talking about the mystical aspect of DNA, the part you probably wouldnt believe in...but everyone has their choice to believe what they wish!

You must have some cool dreams there sirius!!! I wish i was told such cool things thru dreams! lol One day...maybe, i will too....actually, i dont have i doubt that one day ill have dreams like that...but thats another issue.
-Dani


Whay would I not believe in the mystical part? I believe it is the signature of the Creator..
In time it will come,,I tried to run away from my 'esoteric' life, but the harder you try to get away, the more pressure is put on one..
I believe we chose or we are given a plan when we are born, like a pact, and when we do not follow our promise, we will have no peace..IMHO.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Whay would I not believe in the mystical part? I believe it is the signature of the Creator..
In time it will come,,I tried to run away from my 'esoteric' life, but the harder you try to get away, the more pressure is put on one..


Do you think you're being called? If so, my advice would be to be patient, the answers will come.



I believe we chose or we are given a plan when we are born, like a pact, and when we do not follow our promise, we will have no peace..IMHO.


Hm.... Interesting. More mind candy to chew on. Thanks



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Whay would I not believe in the mystical part? I believe it is the signature of the Creator..
In time it will come,,I tried to run away from my 'esoteric' life, but the harder you try to get away, the more pressure is put on one..


Do you think you're being called? If so, my advice would be to be patient, the answers will come.



I believe we chose or we are given a plan when we are born, like a pact, and when we do not follow our promise, we will have no peace..IMHO.


Hm.... Interesting. More mind candy to chew on. Thanks


No, not called, but been dead 3 times, so I can speak from experience, and I do not speak of anything unless I have done it.
If I do not know, I will ask until I get it..
IOW, I am what is called a tweener, one foot on earth and one foot in the Cosmos, as I BEGGED the Light to let me stay, but the answers were "no, you have not finished your mission'
I once had the 'messiah complex' but soon found that is an ego-trip..Will not preach, only answer honestly..



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

No, not called, but been dead 3 times, so I can speak from experience, and I do not speak of anything unless I have done it.
If I do not know, I will ask until I get it..
IOW, I am what is called a tweener, one foot on earth and one foot in the Cosmos, as I BEGGED the Light to let me stay, but the answers were "no, you have not finished your mission'
I once had the 'messiah complex' but soon found that is an ego-trip..Will not preach, only answer honestly..


Ah, so you're already on mission then. Congrats!
Sounds like wise thinking to ask and speak from experience. I'd be interested in hearing more on the deaths and other communications with God either here or U2U if you're willing to share.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Whay would I not believe in the mystical part? I believe it is the signature of the Creator..
In time it will come,,I tried to run away from my 'esoteric' life, but the harder you try to get away, the more pressure is put on one..
I believe we chose or we are given a plan when we are born, like a pact, and when we do not follow our promise, we will have no peace..IMHO.

LOL, errr, sirius i wasnt speaking to you in that post....
-Dani



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
>>LOL, errr, sirius i wasnt speaking to you in that post....>>

Dani'

I was not sure, but I should have known better




new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join