It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Nazi Propaganda??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I searched for "Hitler" in google images, and I came across this drawn picture of hitler with what looks like ufos in the sky. It looks like Nazi propaganda. I think that you can draw your own conclusions from this.
Here is the URL: www.ooze.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
He's also holding a giant finger.

My guess is that this is some old graphic from a mock newspaper like "The Onion" or part of some Monty Python-esque presentation.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is an excellent book on the topic, titled Man Made UFOs, 50 year of Suppression, 1944-1994, by Renato Vesco and David Hatcher Childress. I recommend it highly!

It chronicles the German investigations into all manner of MHD drives, mirroring Thomas Townsend Browns research in the US, culminating in Project Winterhaven. There is discussion that Brown brought his research before the USAF prior to the war and was scoffed at, until the encounters with the Foo Fighters during the war, which led the USAF to take Brown a bit more serious after the war.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yes,
all that stuff about MHD drives is great and interesting, but the photo is an obvious joke. Hitler's holding a giant finger.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That looks pretty dam fake.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A few interesting illustrations

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great picks Dragon

Makes you wonder...what if

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
LOL maybe the aliens are nazis too

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Actually, there's a pretty old theory that UFO's are/were supersonic helicopters. According to it, instead of blades, the 'rotor' section was a dish with fins/ridges rising from it. Think of the way a woman's ballroom gown flutters when she spins... that's how these things supposedly looked.

If I remember correctly, the idea that 'saucers' are of german design came from the Italian press in the late 1940s.

Jim

top topics

join