It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

honda civic cars!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hi i think honda civics are the best cars in the world but...

...i dont have a driving licence at the moment or even have a car lol

i was wondering if theres any tutorials out there on the web or any kool websites devoted to honda civics as its a personal dream of mine to get hold of one and mod it

(im a complete beginer)

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You might some interesting things on the members cars and vehicles thread

and

This link tells you about the various parts

I hope the links help

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Although the Honda Civic is not my favorite car, I certainly do respect what great inroads this vehicle has carved into the American automobile market for the Honda Corporation. This car was certainly one of the reasons that the US auto makers came to their senses and brought quality and engineering back into their cars. A friend of mine has a 1990 Honda civic hatchback and it has nearly 400,000 miles on it! Incidentally, my friend is not a car fanatic so he has taken the worst care for his auto possible. I think that he has not changed his oil for at least 100,000 of those miles. He just keeps adding oil on top of old. Still, it's an amazing little car. Perhaps it would be safe to consider the civic, the vw beetle of our time.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
lol thanks for the replys guys

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I used to have a little Honda Civic Hatchback, "82 model...best car I ever had. Great on gas and lots of pep under the hood.

top topics

join