It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeoConservatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I know that this is a conspiracy board but id just like to ask people something. Have you ever seen someone walk up to a car that has say a Kerry sticker on it and then they do something stupid or in some of the worse cases key the car? If you have seen this please try to stop them because this is just plain childish and stupid.Thank you

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In Arizona, there were people burning Nazi Symbols onto lawns with Pro-Bush signs. It's immature and stupid, I agree.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
During the election, I think my family went through about 30 Bush/Cheney signs. People would either deface them, tear them, or just outright steal them. There was one family on my block who, after they lost their 4th or 5th Bush sign, got a sign about the size of a semi trailer, put it out in their front yard, and had a security camera on it, too. That one stayed up until after the election.

These days, I just laugh at people with Kerry bumper stickers. No need to be a super sore loser and deface their car or something. It's kinda fun to see all the losers out there

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
During the election, I think my family went through about 30 Bush/Cheney signs. People would either deface them, tear them, or just outright steal them. There was one family on my block who, after they lost their 4th or 5th Bush sign, got a sign about the size of a semi trailer, put it out in their front yard, and had a security camera on it, too. That one stayed up until after the election.

These days, I just laugh at people with Kerry bumper stickers. No need to be a super sore loser and deface their car or something. It's kinda fun to see all the losers out there

That is exactly what I do! I point and laugh. It is a rare occasion though. Not too many people voted for Kerry here in LA! Except for New Orleans.

top topics

join