It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

departure central

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
My friend tried to convince me into becoming a part of this "organization." I met up with a representative of the company who seemed really eager to attract me into this "occupation." Does anybody know anything about this? I am very paranoid when it comes to manipulation since I have been scammed a few times before, however this sounds very convincing. It's $75 to start.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I've never heard of it, then again I don't belong to any society other than the one I am forced to live in. 75 bucks, how about this? Want to be part of the l33t ninja cult? Send me 20 bucks! u2u for details!

ps: I am assuming the organization is called "depature central" as in you depart with 75 bucks?

it's a job? You mean like those work at home agents stuffing envelopes 45 start up fee?

(womp womp)

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well sounds like, someone is offering you a "job". How could any of us know what you are even talking about without more information??

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Wow sounds like a heck of a signing bonus to me.

They are offering a chace to join thier society for onlly seventy five dollars, i'm so there.

Man this sound like easy money, anyone else want to start a bet (like the L. Ron Hubbard, Arthur C. Clark bet, see thread link for more) make some money, gove people false hope where none existed before.

Originally posted by Researcher posted on 1-5-2005 at 07:11 AM Post Number: 1354711

By the time you get to OT III, you are an experienced auditor. You use the E-meter ( the skin galvanometer portion of a polygraph, the least reliable part of that ridiculous device ) to convince yourself the following story is true. And you pay $cientology ~$45 an hour for the use of an experienced auditor - yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sounds like scientology to me,
or maybe that person has been sent to earth to perpetuate a global diet pill pyramid scheme. Good ol' M.C. P-pantz, ATHF what would I do without your unwaivering satire?

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Now to me it sounds like a hell of a deal. You meet with them, they give you a job and you give them $75. A job where in a round about way, you end up paying yourself. It sounds as if you need to talk to your "friend" about this "organization" and perhaps he can help you sort things out because without a few more creatively placed quotations I don't know that anything you said here can possibly be discussed.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
BTW, not a secret society.

It is a travel agency pyramid layout. Similar to Mary Kay, etc.
here is their site for anyone who wants to know more:

www.rsvpbook.com...

You can use orbitz, and travelocity right? Great, thats almost necessary.
You know how to take the price quote given to you and jack it up sky high, right? Great, you're hired.

It is possible to make money off of these systems. They operate similar to drug dealers. The closer you are to the top, the more money you make, the closer you are to the bottom the more legwork you end up doing for someone else, and the more you struggle just to support yourself. It is an "independant" buisness opportunity. My advice to you is get some people under you right away, cuz that's the only way you will see any profit.

Like any budding buisness this one is blowing up, producing huge profit figures right? It won't last, it never does.

new topics

top topics

join