It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Waco Type Event" as predicted by J.T.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
John Titor predicted some "Waco Type Events" to occure at the beginning of the American Cival War. Below are some news links that seem to show such an event that may be very close to happening.

The Texas Prohpecy a special report: Is this the Waco type event to occure very soon?

tv.ksl.com...

More info about FLDS Church: (Fundamental Latter Day Saints).

www.rickross.com...

More information on Warren Jeffs (NPR news - May 03, 2005)

www.npr.org...

Cheers!!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So far this is not a Waco Type Event. Just info on the cult like church. Prolly will turn into something more later tho
Very sad stuff when people follow such groups.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Titor never (that remember reading) defined "Waco-type events". If he meant use of "excessive force" or "police brutality", these things happen almost WEEKLY. What about lethally using "non-lethal" weapons of tactics?

I, for one, think our government and law enforcement are taking too many liberties WITH and FROM its citizens. Throw another straw on the camels back...let's see if it breaks this time. When I say break, think civil uprising.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The events at Waco were pretty specific. A group of people holed up in a compound were surrounded by government agencies and after several days of attempting to coerce the leadership of the group out of the compound, they summarily gassed the compound and subsequently might or might not have caused a fire that burned it all down.

The main idea at Waco is that the compound tried to become its own island and tried to divorce itself from the laws of the USA (and man himself) and the government would not tolerate that, although in reality few actual laws were broken.

I hardly see a series of "Waco-type events" taking place because I doubt that government agencies such as the ATF and National Guard would allow such a travesty to occur again, especially in public.

Zip

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
didn't Waco happen before JT's birth...or right after....he would be decribing events that are Waco like....Government forces vs. civilians
what would be a Waco type event be to an adult when it happened when he was a child

The Shiavo thing could be considered.

The ongoing war on drugs...between 03 and threw 04 upto 900 americans were imprisoned per week....our prison population is growing like never before.

There is alot of intolorance bein preached about in this country, both in church and in Government...

And just When in American have we been so evenly divided in our past???

and not have a war?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomgold
John Titor predicted some "Waco Type Events" to occure at the beginning of the American Cival War.

He specifically stated that there'd be one every month.

tv.ksl.com...
“They lied to us about the purpose they were coming here for.”

FLDS members are doing the construction. And they're quarrying huge blocks of limestone. The round-the-clock pace is startling.

Nothing happened.

Its one cult of polygamists breaking the law and lying. There'll probably be a confrontation.

In order to be "Waco Like" it'd have to be federal agents attacking cult members that are holed up in a compound and end up killing all or most of them. You know, it'd've to be like Waco.

LDragonFire
what would be a Waco type event be to an adult when it happened when he was a child

It'd be something like waco.

The Shiavo thing could be considered.

Er? I don't think it qualifies, tho Congress (not the fed) did override some basic prinicples of US Law, but that was to 'stop' the tube from getting removed. To be like Waco, it'd've at least have had to tried to kill her or something.

Besides, Titor was talking about it being stuff that leads up to civil disorder and a war. The schiavo thing was a controversy, not a 'panic in the streets' type thing. If there were things like Waco every month, with militias facing off against the Fed, then that'd reasonably lead to a civil war.

Sure it can be 'anything', but short of 'anything' that it has to be that.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The news links that I posted are what I feel will be a "Waco Type Event" happening soon. The FLDS's leader "Warren Jeffs" is in legal trouble and he thinks he is a prophet. I have also done a tremendous amount of research on John Titor (I even read the book). In the book, John Titor's mother stated that John was very worried because we did not have a Y2K crisis on our time line, and he did have a Y2K crisis on his timeline. John's mother said that John was worried that we may not have the cival war on our timeline. Evidently this is what started John (amongst other things) to start posting in November 2000. It seems that John felt that the early civil conflict that occured on his timeline in 2004 was important to his timeline and future. John stated that he thought that their was a 2.5% difference in his timeline from ours.

I have done some research on the FLDS church. Warren Jeffs took over FLDS in 2002 when he seized control after his fathers death - declaring himself a prophet for the church. Since then Warren Jeffs has been infatically declaring on a regular basis that the end of the world is comming - hence the recent building of the FLDS temple in Texas. FLDS church members believe that God is going to setup his kingdom on earth (Zion) in/before the final days. They believe that Zion will be set up somewhere near the gulf of Mexico. This is a dangerous cult.

If you were to take into account that our timeline is 2.5% different that John's timeline, then maybe this group (FLDS) on John's timeline was involved in a "WACO Type Event" at a much earlier date than will happen on our timeline.

I strongly feel that the USA and World are going to suffer a major set back within the next 18 months, with a very high probability that the USA economy will have a devistating crash sometime this year. I have been intensly tracking world economics for over 4 years now. Tracking economic events is what brought me to discover John Titor. John Titor predicted a collapse of the USA in 2005. I actually believe this to be true - However, it may take until early 2006 to happen. The crash will happen because their is a very large world wide "credit bubble" that was created when the FED's started cutting interest after 911. The cutting of interest rates (by the FED) has resulted in a "World Wide Real Estate" bubble and many other credit bubbles that have made the world economic balance very unstable. It is quite well know (in certain financial / economic circles) that a collapse / crash of the USA Dollar this year (2005) is not out of the question.

If anyone is interested in some links that will help you get up to speed on a possible crash of the USA this year, please follow some of these links. You will have to dig for the information yourself, but it is all their if you have the time to do the research.

Info on the Housing Bubble.

thehousingbubble.blogspot.com...

The Daily Reckoning (Economy In Trouble News)

www.dailyreckoning.com...

Financial Sense Strom Watch (Current Economic Related News)

www.financialsense.com...

Steve Quayle (Very Good Alternative News Source)

www.stevequayle.com...

I could provide significantly more specific news items that these general news links. However, I am tired this evening.

I think that John Titor was exactly who he said he was. Our timeline happens to be 2.5% different. If John was the "Real Deal", then the events that John stated, will likley come to pass. Will the FLDS's church become a delayed "WACO Type Event" on our timeline as compared to Johns? Who knows - However, I will be following the events of this organization.

-- cheers for now.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here is the thing, Titor was a fraud.

THE END.

TPL

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was once willing to believe in Titor, but lately I found myself moving towards the nay sayers. I'm finding some of the attempts to prove Titor correct contrived and weak.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Didn't "Titor" get his ideas out of a book?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Didn't "Titor" get his ideas out of a book?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes he did. The books title is "Alas Babylon." Look it up on wikipedia and it even mentions Titor getting his ideas from there.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This could actually be the first event "Law Enforcement RAID" targeted at FLDS that may be the beginning of the "WACO" type event predicted by John Titor.

Law Enforcements Raid Polygamist's Stronghold

tv.ksl.com...

Ariz., Utah put squeeze on sect

www.azcentral.com...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thats nothing at all like Waco. The police raided a building of law breakerr, no fire, no military confrontation, no destruction.

Not like waco.

Oh, and this is the Fifth month of 2005, there should've been five waco events by now, one each month, per titor. We're close to being halfway thru the year, and there's been zilch.

top topics

join