It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing and Saddam Hussein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I was wondering why the Americans dont simply use remote viewers to catch Saddam. I know it cant be easy or straightforward but could we have overestimated the accuracy of remote viewing?

Or, since this is a conspiracy site, perhaps the US does not actually want to catch him so the government can use him like Osama and scare the masses into submission?

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What's "Remote Viewing"?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Good thoughts, Trader.

I was not a believer in remote viewing until relatively recently.

I have never been a believer that anything of value could emanate from the corrupt Bush administration (except for their cronies).

It would seem in that case that I would have to support your second alternative.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
All in jest MA, but do you remember those blow up punch dolls??

Do you have one with GWB's face on it?

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Big T

I had a dartboard for each of the US's 52 Least Wanted (see the deck of cards at www.tvnewslies.org), but I took Colin Powell down to avoid hurting your feelings and sent him a letter instead.

Now, to get back on topic, can you see them lined up on my wall? Or where Saddam Hussein is, for that matter?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I think Sadaam is probably at the junction with the function if your wall resembles a donkey?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Big T

Well, fair call maybe, but I wouldn't invite Saddam Hussein to pin the tail on my donkey or covet my a$$ in any way. Or give him anything originating out of the fundament for fertiliser.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
......it is late HUH??!

I did find humour in the news earlier this eve where it was stated the Army was two hours behind Sadaam and his Mercedes!!

Pictures of cowboys chasing the bad guys with a posse...Sadaam with a AAA road map.....

Yeeesh.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Will they bump into Osama Bin Laden on the way?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The Americans came for them, and first they shot the walls away, until only piles of dust lay between them and his sons. And then they shot the dust away, and his name and the last hope of his glory floated away with it.

silflayhraka.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And what if Saddam is also using remote viewin to stay ahead ? LOL,

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is bizarre.

Every poster on this topic including 10DeadInside10 is a "T" besides me.

OK.

T's of the world...

the answer to the non-T's question about whether Osama will be found on the way, is given here... along with body counts.

US Forces "Hours" Behind Saddam
29/07/2003 03:28 PM
Reuters

US forces conducting raids in Iraq missed Saddam Hussein by just "hours," US Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage says.

Armitage told CNN Saddam was "no Osama bin Laden" and not used to "living in the wild."

"I think most people feel that the noose is tightening pretty regularly around the neck of Saddam Hussein, even today there were three raids and we believe we were just hours behind Saddam Hussein," he said on CNN on Monday.

A US soldier was killed in Baghdad in broad daylight on Monday and three were wounded, one seriously, after an attacker dropped a bomb or grenade from a bridge.

Since May 1, when US President George W. Bush declared an end to major combat operations, 50 US soldiers have been confirmed killed in guerrilla attacks and more than 50 others in accidents.

I hope that doesn't cross any T's.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think it's likely, they probably DID use Remote Viewing, to get a bead on him and the sons...

To the one who asked what it is (I didn't see it answered, but read through quickly)...

Remote Viewing is a practice of using extra-sensory perception to view a far off location. It has been heavily researched by many of the world's leading intelligence services (especially the US and Russia), and this is documented. It's success rate, and current status of the programs, are currently unknown, and if exist, are highly classified. The basic idea, is that through concentration, a viewer can see far more than a satellite, as he tours the building, etc. moving through walls, and visualizing the target.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
What's "Remote Viewing"?

Evey1 has avoided hasnt answered 10's question
i would like to know what Remote Viewing is so i can give my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

What's "Remote Viewing"?

Drunk......
put the beer bottle down....
its interrupting your vision.....
Look at the last thing Gazrok said.....
You know....
The post above yours.....
The question was answered....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by drunk

What's "Remote Viewing"?

Drunk......
put the beer bottle down....
its interrupting your vision.....
Look at the last thing Gazrok said.....
You know....
The post above yours.....
The question was answered....

regards
seekerof

Oh cheers Gaz

Seek: His post wasnt there when i read the thread maybe he posted b4 my post.

BTW i ant drinkin ........

Yet!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What's "Remote Viewing"?

What's this "Remote Viewing" you speak of?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Remote Viewing is a practice of using extra-sensory perception to view a far off location. It has been heavily researched by many of the world's leading intelligence services (especially the US and Russia), and this is documented. It's success rate, and current status of the programs, are currently unknown, and if exist, are highly classified. The basic idea, is that through concentration, a viewer can see far more than a satellite, as he tours the building, etc. moving through walls, and visualizing the target.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Haha, thank you so much Gazrok! Zeesh! I just wanted to know a simple question, lol. Well cool, now I know.....

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was smacking my forehead, as I gave the answer a few posts up, hehe....
Not because you didn't know...

Unless one has delved into ESP much, they probably wouldn't be familiar with the term. I've personally practiced this (but not with much success)....

top topics

join