It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happenned to Abu Hamza al-masari?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am curious to know if anybody knows what became of "the hook" Abu hamza al masari? I've searched google and all I can find is that there was meant to be a case to get him extrdited to the States for various crimes but I can turn up no result as to the outcome of that. All I can remember is that he used to stand in the streets preaching race hate about non-muslims and im sure there was some sort of street celebration after 9/11 as he is known to be a strong supporter of Bin Laden. Hopefully the UK has already handed him over to the US so that they can try him for his crimes but if anybody else can fill me in with the situation I'd appreciate it. I'll stick in a couple of links that I found as well.

Last info I can find

Abu hamza al masari

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Last news i can find on him is,

At a court hearing, Judge Peter Beaumont said the case will be heard on July 4.

seems hios trial starts on july 4th

SKYNEWS

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks asala, I was of the understanding that there was meant to be some sort of hearing or decision in January and was just curios because I had heard nothing, my over active imagination thought that maybey the UK secret service had whisked him away in the middle of the night never to be seen again

I should have thought of checking out sky news, thanks for doing the legwork for me anyway

join